Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 09-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #101
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Ordered! It was a bit more expensive here in Europe than I hoped it would be but I simply had to get this dio.
As a fan of The Juggernaut you go the extra mile in order to get some more unstoppable goodness in your collection I guess!

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #102
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I thought you'd be the first one, lol. Either way, I agree, a stiff drink to swallow, but in the end, worth it. Hopefully!!
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #103
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Thanks, Bernie! I thought about ordering this diorama directly through Sideshow but in the end, I decided to give my business to my LCS in Amsterdam who helped me build up my collection through the years. I had to wait for the opportunity to pre-order via my LCS which unfortunately took a couple of days (a couple of days can seem like an eternity when you are impatient and afraid of missing an opportunity to order a piece which shows Juggy doing what he used to do best: destroying the X-Mansion in an effort to settle the score with his stupid, dorky, mutant stepbrother Charles Xavier.)

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and I am happy that the unstoppable force of nature will find his way into the homes of fans and collectors all over the world once this beast of a diorama is available.

LOL!

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I thought you'd be the first one, lol. Either way, I agree, a stiff drink to swallow, but in the end, worth it. Hopefully!!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #104
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Thanks, Bernie! I thought about ordering this diorama directly through Sideshow but in the end, I decided to give my business to my LCS in Amsterdam who helped me build up my collection through the years. I had to wait for the opportunity to pre-order via my LCS which unfortunately took a couple of days (a couple of days can seem like an eternity when you are impatient and afraid of missing an opportunity to order a piece which shows Juggy doing what he used to do best: destroying the X-Mansion in an effort to settle the score with his stupid, dorky, mutant stepbrother Charles Xavier.

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and I am happy that the unstoppable force of nature will find his way into the homes of fans and collectors all over the world once this beast of a diorama is available.

LOL!
^^ This is great ^^ lol
I'm.all about supporting the LCS, but them reward points. As long as you were able to secure it. In honor of your boy, Keep em coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Hulk vs Wolverine $100 less and 1/5 scale.
I'm not very good w the computer handiness, but as much I look forward to receiving this piece. The size (and price) difference is disapointing. I was hoping they would pair better together size wise. I wanted Juggernaut to be massive compared to hulk. I wanted it to demonstrate this dimunitive being who cares not about size and his willingness to take on the biggest, baddest foes possible!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wol v Hulk-Jugs.PNG
Views:	122
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	108337  
Old 09-27-2017, 08:03 AM   #105
sluysken
Fantastic Four

ordered
sluysken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:36 AM   #106
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

This thing is huge! One of the most impressive pieces at CCXP. Juggernaut is pretty much the size of a 1/4 statue.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:36 AM   #107
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I can't wait for this piece. Going through my list of preorders, this is my most anticipated. Anyone have any news besides the SS due Jan thru March 2018?
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:55 AM   #108
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
I can't wait for this piece. Going through my list of preorders, this is my most anticipated. Anyone have any news besides the SS due Jan thru March 2018?
Im hoping soon! I have my last payment on this, iron studios Batman and Thanos on throne this January and they are all paid. I’m ready for them all!
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:31 PM   #109
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Im a couple months behind.
I finish paying Batman v Bane in Feb and this in March. Great start to 2018!!
Old 12-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #110
WolverineFan
I am da law!

My last flex pay for this got moved to February 5th
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote