Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-27-2017, 01:41 AM   #11
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Can't wait I love this story. Hopefully there are no odd additions like the Killing Joke
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:43 AM   #12
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Well, they're adding several characters that weren't in the original story, and that shot of the blimp/airship makes me wonder if they're going to incorporate elements from "Master of the Future" as well.
I'd be okay with adding Master of the Future in, just nothing awkward.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 04:20 AM   #13
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Is there a sex scene in Batman & Harley? Hopefully it isn't between the two lead characters...
Quote:
Harley and Nightwing
"Nightwig".

Last edited by wktf; 08-27-2017 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Corrected my mistyping in the quote.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:19 AM   #14
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Harley and Nightwing
Seriously? I'm out, then. Didn't pick up the Killing Joke video either due to this gratuitous addition.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #15
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Last edited by wktf; Today at 04:20 PM. Reason: Corrected my mistyping in the quote.
Really? You're editing other people's posts to correct your quotes?
Old 08-27-2017, 03:46 PM   #16
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Really? You're editing other people's posts to correct your quotes?
Yes, I just corrected my own mis-typing, my own error, not what you wrote. Did doing this change the meaning of your post, which I'll admit I didn't understand ("Nightwig"?).

Last edited by wktf; 08-27-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #17
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Yes, I just corrected my own mis-typing, my own error, not what you wrote.
It's still my post. Correct what you want in your own posts if you feel so inclined, but stay out of mine if I don't do anything against the rules. 'Sullying' other people's posts just to make you feel better about a mere typo is not what mod powers are for.

Yeah, a bit of ridiculous drama on my side, but it's a matter of principle - a quote is a quote and that's what I quoted. If you don't like it, that's tough, but you can't go around altering other members' posts just because you don't like what's in them, even if it's something as trivial as a typo.

Next time a typo upsets you so much, please PM me and I'll gladly edit my post myself. I'm a bit of a stickler for correctness myself, but I would deem unethical editing other guys' posts over such a thing.

Edit, since I see you've edited your post above:

Quote:
Did doing this change the meaning of your post, which I'll admit I didn't understand ("Nightwig"?).
That's because you haven't seen the movie. And yes, that little note below does take away a bit from it visually. But again, that's not the point.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:49 PM   #18
Gothamite
Phoenix

Harley Quinn makes fun of Nightwing's hair.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 05:09 PM   #19
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
It's still my post. Correct what you want in your own posts if you feel so inclined, but stay out of mine if I don't do anything against the rules. 'Sullying' other people's posts just to make you feel better about a mere typo is not what mod powers are for.

Yeah, a bit of ridiculous drama on my side, but it's a matter of principle - a quote is a quote and that's what I quoted. If you don't like it, that's tough, but you can't go around altering other members' posts just because you don't like what's in them, even if it's something as trivial as a typo.

Next time a typo upsets you so much, please PM me and I'll gladly edit my post myself. I'm a bit of a stickler for correctness myself, but I would deem unethical editing other guys' posts over such a thing.

Edit, since I see you've edited your post above:

That's because you haven't seen the movie. And yes, that little note below does take away a bit from it visually. But again, that's not the point.
My intent was not in the least to "sully" your post. Just to correct my own error. Despite your saying this is ridiculous drama on your part, my sincere apologies for doing something reflective of my own error that upset you. This wasn't meant to be about you. So, again, I'm sorry.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #20
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
My intent was not in the least to "sully" your post. Just to correct my own error. Despite your saying this is ridiculous drama on your part, my sincere apologies for doing something reflective of my own error that upset you. This wasn't meant to be about you. So, again, I'm sorry.
... It never was about me.