Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-23-2021, 11:14 AM   #31
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I have all the currently released 1/4 scale MCU pieces from Iron Studios.

But unfortunately my Iron Spidey is not displayed in the same room as my Endgame pieces.

But from memory it scales just fine, as the only ones imo that didn’t scale well were the 3 pieces in the Civil War Team Cap set, which imo were slightly smaller than all their other pieces.
Great, thanks for letting me know Spidey scales fine.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 07:53 PM   #32
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Hey gents, anyone have an issue with the USB connector on their power cord not fitting into the USB connector on the base? Mine does not fit and the adapter I have is shown in this pic. Does your adapter look just like mine - I'm wondering if IS included the wrong adapter or if I'm just not realizing something? Thanks in advance for the help and happy holidays!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adaptor IS Spidey.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	491.1 KB
ID:	145081  
moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 09:04 PM   #33
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightdrive21 View Post
Hey gents, anyone have an issue with the USB connector on their power cord not fitting into the USB connector on the base? Mine does not fit and the adapter I have is shown in this pic. Does your adapter look just like mine - I'm wondering if IS included the wrong adapter or if I'm just not realizing something? Thanks in advance for the help and happy holidays!!
From memory I think I remember having a slight issue with mine. I had to shove the cable in so hard that I was so scared I would dislodge the connector inside the base (as I did that once before on my Hot Toys Marvel light box).

And when I ended up moving the statue into a display cabinet, I intentionally left the cable plugged into the base as I didn’t want to risk pulling the adapter out.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 09:43 PM   #34
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Quote:
From memory I think I remember having a slight issue with mine. I had to shove the cable in so hard that I was so scared I would dislodge the connector inside the base (as I did that once before on my Hot Toys Marvel light box).

And when I ended up moving the statue into a display cabinet, I intentionally left the cable plugged into the base as I didn?t want to risk pulling the adapter out.
Hey thanks a lot for responding and trying to help me - I really appreciate it! Lots of people wouldnt even bother - the holiday spirit is with you. :-)

The USB connector shown in my pic at the end of the wire is surrounded by black hard plastic (as you know) that as far as I can tell has no where to go in the USB socket thats on the base if it were pushed in. There's no slot for it that I can see, and only the middle section where the USB male and female parts go together seem to have the space for each other. I guess what I'm saying is I'm not understanding how even with a hard push that the hard black plastic around the connector is going to fit into the hole in the base since there's no slot for it to slide into that I can see. What am I missing here? :-) Anything else you can share or suggest ? Tks again !!
Old 12-26-2021, 09:57 PM   #35
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

…… I’m checking my cable. But it may or may not be different.

But that looks to be a female connector. Grab another USB cable (with male connectors on both ends) and bridge the connection between the base and that power cable. Or just use any other USB cable power adapter you have laying around the house, but just ensure the power isn’t any stronger than the one given with the statue as you wouldn’t want to blow the led’s on the base.

I forget if mine came with an additional cable or if I just grabbed one from my stockpile of cables.

EDIT: Check your box, it should’ve come with both. I just double checked an unboxing video and it came with both.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:47 PM   #36
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Quote:
?? I?m checking my cable. But it may or may not be different.

But that looks to be a female connector. Grab another USB cable (with male connectors on both ends) and bridge the connection between the base and that power cable. Or just use any other USB cable power adapter you have laying around the house, but just ensure the power isn?t any stronger than the one given with the statue as you wouldn?t want to blow the led?s on the base.

I forget if mine came with an additional cable or if I just grabbed one from my stockpile of cables.

EDIT: Check your box, it should?ve come with both. I just double checked an unboxing video and it came with both.
That's it ! Second wire needed that was included and I did not notice. I was hoping it would be something simple that I missed. Once again, thank you for taking the time to help a stranger. You made my day. Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year !!
Old 06-11-2022, 12:59 AM   #37
Singuy
Frackin!

What a concept, looks like a scene jumped out of the movie!

Singuy is offline   Reply With Quote