Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 01-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Galactic Guardians Heroclix

Thought some of you might be interested in this.

Standard Booster Release:

Marvel HeroClix: Galactic Guardians delivers all of the cosmic-powered excitement you would expect, and sub-themes include the Nova Corps, Guardians of the Galaxy, Defenders, the Annihilation Wave and the all-new Annihilators!

The Marvel HeroClix: Galactic Guardians standard booster product also features the all new larger Super Boosters, each containing a different colossal! Master Mold, Galactus, and more await you!

“Annihilators” Fast Forces Pack:

More Marvel HeroClix: Galactic Guardians action will be available in a six-figure “Annihilators” Fast Forces pack! Featuring sculpts also found in the Galactic Guardians standard release these figures will include all new dial designs unique to this product as well as include 2 new maps.

The Galactic Guardians Single-Figure Booster Release:

10 all-new HeroClix figures join the Galactic Guardian set in this exciting single figure booster release! Featuring sculpts also found in the Galactic Guardians standard release these 10 figures will include all new dial designs that can only be found in this product.

Marquee Figure

Super Nova races to defend the galaxy from all manner of cosmic threats! Marquee figures take the place of the former “Buy It By the Brick” figures. Now retailers can use these figures as retail incentives, additional prize support or even promotional items! With its own SKU order as many you like to meet the growing demands of your HeroClix sales. Marquee figures are a great way to feed interest in the latest HeroClix product!

Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Definitely need to at least pick up the Annihilators Fast Forces pack.
Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #3
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

definitely need a Rocket Raccoon and Groot. Although I could almost use the Groot from the recent GotG Marvel Universe set.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I am eagerly awaiting these. Anyone know the release date of these and the Avengers wave after this?
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
Brian R.
The Riddler

I want a lot of these, especially the rest of the original GOTG. There were Groot and Rocket figures released a couple of sets ago that looked great btw.
Brian R. is offline   Reply With Quote