Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

This is just plane lol silly.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:57 PM   #12
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

You know,.....

I saw this on MSN this morning,...and the first thing I thought to myself was,.....

I bet you anything,....someone will put this on the Comic Statue Forum Thread. I even told my wife. I told her,...you know, the integrity and credibility of people nowadays has been so jaded lately, that people will do almost ANYTHING for their 15 minutes of fame, if not go on a reality show or take complete advantage of a situation as lame as this one. The downfall is that we as a society are the first ones to make fun of and judge, but then at the same time, we are also the first ones to take initiative in promoting and perpetuating the rediculousness.

I thought to myself, .......well, we can all minimize the potential attention the will undoubtedly come from this and try to keep yet another stupid attempt at becoming famous by "adding" to this story.

And the other sad truth is that,....if she wasn't a cute, "College" chick (which it is obvious that she is),..and instead was some unattractive girl, the attention factor wouldn't be there. In fact, I'm sure that the TODAY show would have thought twice about having her if she was not a "looker!"

Well, I was wrong, because sure enough, the day is "almost" over and here I thought to myself,.....cool,...nobody wasted their time on starting a thread about this,.....but I spoke (or thought to myself too soon), because here it is....

Sigh.

So, now the next question is,..which magazine will offer her a page or spread first,.......Maxim,...FHM,....or Stuff magazine!?

Times like this (no offense to those out there with kids), that I'm so glad I'm not a parent.

We've just ALL added to her 15 minutes of fame (including myself by adding to this thread), by making a thread about her and her situation.

The values as a society just continue to amaze me.
glassdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:02 PM   #13
patrickwm68
The Flash

I'm surprised it took this long to appear on here because I read about it on Thursday or Friday when it appeared on Yahoo's home page.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #14
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

They were busy kicking this girl off while two guys with box cutters were sneaking on.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #15
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I'm surprised it took this long to appear on here because I read about it on Thursday or Friday when it appeared on Yahoo's home page.
Wow,....then I'm REALLy surprised that it took this long to get on this forum..

but nonetheless,...it did.....

My money is on STUFF magazine.

But I'd be hard-pressed to say that I'm sure we'll here about it on Leno or Letterman first.....

Kinda like the stupid-A$$ Pagent girl being interviewed by Mario Lopez,......if any of you saw her on the VMA awards,.....first of all, they had to nerve to actually have her there to read Que cards, AND THEN, they were trying to have her "Milk" the fact that she was an indiot the first time round. But of course, at that point, (with Mario), she was a natural Moron,...this time, she was pretending to be a Moron,.....which made her look even MORESO like a Moron....

It's so sad!!

But, yes,.....

we'll see her on Maxim magazine or STUFF or FMH pretty soon as well.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #16
fossa2
Like a Phoenix...

Well, evidently, she had her top too low & her skirt too high, so after she readjusted her wardrobe, she was allowed to continue on her flight.

& yes, this news is a few days old...you're getting slow in your old age, HTA
fossa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:07 PM   #17
rychehitman
Galactus

this news is weeks old
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #18
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossa2 View Post
Well, evidently, she had her top too low & her skirt too high, so after she readjusted her wardrobe, she was allowed to continue on her flight.

& yes, this news is a few days old...you're getting slow in your old age, HTA

Look closely,....she had a top underneath her sweater.....it wasn't too low,...the zipper sweater she had over was open a bit,..but expose cleavage, she would to have had nothing on under the sweater. This wasn't the case, here.

And yes, her skirt was short,...but if she was siting there as she claimed to be with "her legs crossed,",..then unless you were on the floor or LITERALLY in front of her, you wouldn't be able to "see" anything.

Realistically speaking,...there are no dress codes,...so she could have been wearing even less and should have been able to get on the plane.

but, (yes I am guilty as well), yet, we continue to make her more and more famous......especially if this is in fact "weeks" old.....as stated in the previous notes....

Again, my money is on STUFF magazine. That will be her next gig....and you know that they're going to "Milk" the whole One-liner bit,....i can see it now, her centerfold under the "Hometown Hotties."........it will be pics of her in a Super high/short (but designer brand), mini skirt, with just the slightest bit of exposure of her lower butt cheeks.....as well as a little zipper sweater, EXCEPT the undershirt won't be there......and she'll be holding a Louis Votton Carry on,..and of course, what will the backdrop be...?? A plane, or at the VERY least,..the "door" of the plane as they literally let her on!

sigh!
Old 09-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #19
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
I saw this the other day, the girl was cute, but nothing to write home about................
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 PM   #20
scott
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

She was on Good Mourning America with the same outfit. When she sat down they had to blur out the veiw of her area. But really a lame news story.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote