Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #51
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewan View Post
I agree it XM statue cost more, but my XM Cap cost me $750 hundred total... It would be less than $700 had I purchased from SimplyToys. I don't think I can get a SSC DP PF for $100-$150 like you suggested.
Cap was the cheapest XM product to date if I am not mistaken *a beautiful gate way drug to be sure*, and their prices have been climbing. If DP doesn't have a kick ass, most likely HUGE base, he won't have the pop factor to get the North American (aka the golden geese) to pull the trigger. At least not in the numbers that pieces like Mag, Phoenix, Thanos, and Cable have. If he does have more to him then the shipping goes up. You may be right though. I may be high on the price difference.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #52
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
XM already mentioned on FB that this will not be the pose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
No brah....I was referring to the boring SS Deadpool pose.
Me too. I know a lot of people are a fan of the comical side of DP, which the SSC captures well, it just didn't work for me at all.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #53
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

I really liked the Sideshow Deadpool, and won't be selling mine. I think it is one of their best statues from the last couple years.

That doesn't mean I am not interested in this XM one, though...like was mentioned, the more the merrier in my books (Spider-Man, Deadpool, and Daredevil are the few characters that I don't mind having more than one statue of).
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #54
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
[...]

That doesn't mean I am not interested in this XM one, though...like was mentioned, the more the merrier in my books (Spider-Man, Deadpool, and Daredevil are the few characters that I don't mind having more than one statue of).
It's all about the variety of poses/bases and costumes.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #55
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe View Post
the more the merrier. And enough with this ssc vs xm crap. Getting old.
i agree. the more the merrier for all characters.

and getting old?

it was old the moment it started.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #56
XM STUDIOS
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
Cap was the cheapest XM product to date if I am not mistaken *a beautiful gate way drug to be sure*, and their prices have been climbing. If DP doesn't have a kick ass, most likely HUGE base, he won't have the pop factor to get the North American (aka the golden geese) to pull the trigger. At least not in the numbers that pieces like Mag, Phoenix, Thanos, and Cable have. If he does have more to him then the shipping goes up. You may be right though. I may be high on the price difference.
Black Widow , ironman mk 42 , hulk , hawkeye , antman are all the same retail price as Cap A. Wolverine , ironman mk 7 is $30 SGD more.
XM STUDIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #57
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XM STUDIOS View Post
Black Widow , ironman mk 42 , hulk , hawkeye , antman are all the same retail price as Cap A. Wolverine , ironman mk 7 is $30 SGD more.

If you don't mind me asking, do you plan on keeping "standard sized" characters in the same price range of these above?
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #58
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I might be speaking for myself, but the base is not why a lot of us liked Thanos, Phoenix, Magneto and/or Cable.

We liked them because they hadn't been done before in this scale. Nor with this much detail and accessories.

All of those 4, plus the other XM pieces, have been stunners. Just happens those 4 you mentioned had been wanted by collectors for a long time -- in any country too I might add.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:07 PM   #59
Atheris
The Maxx

Need more updates on this guy.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:26 AM   #60
Dusk
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

XM Studios via Facebook "Hi guys ,ERICK is killing you with this ......more to come."
Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote