Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 09-17-2014, 01:45 AM   #41
mortadela
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The current line is good but forgettable, and as someone said above, DC should return to work with Adam Hughes. I would love to see a Arisia Statue based on his work.
mortadela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #42
skorpsta
Ghost

think im gonna get just the lau artgerm gotham girls inc katana which i got..and def getting mera
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #43
jetpacksam
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Batman Beyond

I think this would be a nice add:

jetpacksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #44
Dahwaf
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Now that we have seen Vixen and the classic Harley Quinn coming to the line, and we know Matthews is working on a Wonder Woman, who else would you guys like to see from the Artgerm line?

My top choices would be Catwoman, Zatanna, Black Canary (classic though, of course) and Power Girl.
Dahwaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #45
HarleyQuinn
The Spirit

Smile

All mentioned above of course!
Would also love to see Carol Ferris (mainly cause I know Indigo-1 would never happen

Wonder Girl possibly (unpopular opinion- I actually kind of like her in the New 52) or Stargirl- though her Bombshell and action figure tell me we probably wont get more of her for a while

and I would also LOVE a Jokers Daughter (other unpopular opinion! but really an action figure, bust- something! Only thing out there is an Ami-Come figure)

Hawkgirl and Cheetah could be great if done correctly
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #46
HarleyQuinn
The Spirit

Arisia would also be nice like someone else said but I have a bigger wishlist and I'm hoping more for her Bombshell than this (my Bombshell wishlist is just as packed!)
Old 12-04-2014, 03:40 AM   #47
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
All mentioned above of course!
Would also love to see Carol Ferris (mainly cause I know Indigo-1 would never happen

Wonder Girl possibly (unpopular opinion- I actually kind of like her in the New 52)or Stargirl- though her Bombshell and action figure tell me we probably wont get more of her for a while

and I would also LOVE a Jokers Daughter (other unpopular opinion! but really an action figure, bust- something! Only thing out there is an Ami-Come figure)

Hawkgirl and Cheetah could be great if done correctly
One I share with you.

Been pushing Cassie as a contender for quite some time now. I, too, like what they've done with her in the New 52.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:20 AM   #48
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Honestly, I'm not too keen on the idea of more classic rehashes. WW, Harley, Ivy and I presume CW are justified in that they serve as replacements for the four produced in that brief awkward stage between the first and third sets.

I'm content with the AH girls, so if there are going to be repeats, I'd like them to continue with the nu52 designs.. Or at the very least, alternate designs that set themselves apart from the original, classic interpretations of the characters. Although I'm sure a select few out there would brand me a heretic for even suggesting it.

Zatanna and Black Canary are two I'd likely get regardless, but I wouldn't mind seeing something fresh.

Aside from that, put me down for Wonder Girl/Cassie Sandsmark, Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain.

Would have said Donna Troy, but I'd have liked her in the AH! line to display alongside Starfire and Raven.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #49
HarleyQuinn
The Spirit

Same- I'm honestly not a New 52 hater but I know some people are and if they don't wanna do New 52 for Zatanna or Black Canary (both have been met with costume criticism) because of peoples comments then they could do an original design like with Vixen

Love to see all of these old, new, and original designs mixed together- and its not something that happens (or WORKS!) often
Old 12-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #50
rykerw1701
Justice League

I just wish we could get a decent Batgirl out of this line. The Hughes one was just too goofy, and the Nu52 looked out of proportion. I love the line, love the character, and have passed both times because both versions missed the mark.
rykerw1701 is offline   Reply With Quote