Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 03-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #21
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Dropped him in the mail this morning. I've got Amazon Prime so replacement should arrive Tuesday. Hopefully it fairs better.

I don't usually like tiny lil' figurines either, but Rocaforts came out fantastic. Only other one I might consider if they do it would be a Superman Unchained by Jim Lee.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:22 AM   #22
Artsta

Arrrg... Can't win. This one is perfect except for the chipped paint on the back of his leg. Starting to think every single one has some sort of issue...

Old 03-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #23
XGAMER
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

XGAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #24
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
Arrrg... Can't win. This one is perfect except for the chipped paint on the back of his leg. Starting to think every single one has some sort of issue...
Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the third time will be the charm. Maybe Amazon will give you some sort of discount or credit for all the hassle.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #25
Artsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the third time will be the charm. Maybe Amazon will give you some sort of discount or credit for all the hassle.
Amazon is fresh out. All that's left are 3rd party sellers which aren't fulfilled by Amazon. So I just decided to order from BBTS and send this one back to Amazon for a full refund.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #26
Tra-EL
Fantastic Four

Sorry to hear about the bumps and bruises on this piece. I hope everyone gets a great piece in return with no damage.

This Man of Steel statue line is incredible. I have the Frank Quietly All-Star statue and after gift certificate credit, got him for only $11.00.

BUT THIS... this piece of poetic art from Rocafort has me on my damn knees in the Waynes World 'I'm not worthy' bit ever since the first images released. I am in awe of this statue and have been for MONTHS. If there's ANY statue to own from this amazing line, it's this one. HANDS DOWN. Everything about it I drool over.

My bday is tomorrow, and I have a STRANGE feeling my fiance' got this one for me. Just a hunch. I'll check back in tomorrow and maybe that hunch will come true, who knows haha. Anyway, congrats magonzal (AWESOME youtube review as well bro!) and everybody else who is lucky enough to own this piece. BADASS.
Tra-EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #27
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Mine should be arriving on Friday (along with Frank Bats B&W)
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:53 AM   #28
Tra-EL
Fantastic Four

Wow, so for the first time ever....in my life, my hunch was correct. My fiance' actually DID get me the Rocafort statue! Howbegoddamn!

Though, there is a defect. On the left hand, there seems to be a missing paint app on his fingers. It's tiny and it's the same problem a fellow collector of mine had with his, but 2 of his fingers were noticeable and worse than this.

What do you guys think? Something that can be overlooked or try to swap out with another? It really is little but still contemplating. The rest of the statue is as flawless as I imagined. I may be able to live with it.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #29
magonzal70
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-EL View Post
Sorry to hear about the bumps and bruises on this piece. I hope everyone gets a great piece in return with no damage.

This Man of Steel statue line is incredible. I have the Frank Quietly All-Star statue and after gift certificate credit, got him for only $11.00.

BUT THIS... this piece of poetic art from Rocafort has me on my damn knees in the Waynes World 'I'm not worthy' bit ever since the first images released. I am in awe of this statue and have been for MONTHS. If there's ANY statue to own from this amazing line, it's this one. HANDS DOWN. Everything about it I drool over.

My bday is tomorrow, and I have a STRANGE feeling my fiance' got this one for me. Just a hunch. I'll check back in tomorrow and maybe that hunch will come true, who knows haha. Anyway, congrats magonzal (AWESOME youtube review as well bro!) and everybody else who is lucky enough to own this piece. BADASS.
Thanks Tra-El!!! So glad you liked the review man. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
magonzal70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #30
Tra-EL
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonzal70 View Post
Thanks Tra-El!!! So glad you liked the review man. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks magonzal, much appreciated bro!