Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-18-2005, 11:25 PM   #31
theironfist
Frackin!

I like them both!!!! Wish they could face each other and look in the same direction. So they would bookend. That would rock!
theironfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:08 PM   #32
RodLonghi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Both are great, but since Maul have his saber on I prefer the one without the cape. It would be perfect if the US version had a removable cape.
RodLonghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:09 AM   #33
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith lord utinni!
The cloaked version that we are getting in the US is better looking I think. However, I do think GG is going to get alot of backlash from this. GG really needs to be careful now as I think they are starting to tread on very thin ice with collectors right now. This announcement along with the pics of the salacious christmas gift aren't going over very well. Instead of jumping on the hasblow variant train I think GG better start getting out NEW stuff and that doesnt' mean bust-ups either. I'm not even gonna get started on that subject.
Agreed.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 12:11 AM   #34
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Anybody know where we can purchase this overseas? I read a post by Drod that he can't get them or I would turn there without question.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:26 PM   #35
Gundam
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

KillerToys.com had them for pre-order....I think they are out of their pre-orders now. That's where I got mine.

As of right now, I think I like the International version more so I pre-ordered that one. I had not pre-ordered the US one yet cause the guy I was going to get it through went kind-of-under. So it worked out for me....

Still not 100% sure on which I will get.......but as of right now I am leaning toward the INternational one.
Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote