Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #1211
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
That's insane man. You're definitely in the right here and I don't think it's harsh at all. These collectibles aren't cheap items and as much as I love Jerry and his products, the customer service needs a major overhaul. I still think it was ridiculous that we were told these items would be in stock and shipping the first week of September and we heard nothing for about a month. At least give an update in your weekly newsletter and let your customers know where their money is. The complete lack of communication definitely needs to be fixed.
yeah they are definitely not cheap which is why I was worried, the way things were going I figured i'd have no statues, no replacements and no refund from PCS and be out almost a grand! thanksfully it didnt come to that, but only because of me going out of my way to track them down, not because PCS helped in any way shape or form. Agreed on your point about communication as well, they need to be more transparent and forthcoming with their clients, people dont usually get too mad about delays as long as PCS has the courtesy to actualy keep their clients in the loop with whats going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste111 View Post
I'd like to know one thing , when Robocop was up for PO I paid for the 100$ deposit and decided to pay once it ships.

I'm just not sure if I need to have paid by Nov like it states in the e-mails with the payments schedule or if this due date only applies to those that decided to get a payment plan.

If Robocop ships in Jan, do I have to wait for an invoice from PCS???

that's my first time ordering from them, and after 3-4 weeks I still haven't received any reply to my two 4 emails
I believe if you did the deposit then pay the rest when it ships, they will notify you when it arrives and ask you to confirm your shipping address, pay the shipping cost and your balance, so I think you are good until then but im not 100% sure, PCS is pretty flexible with their payment dates and likely wont cancel your order if you dont pay in time, not before contacting you first (hopefully, but again dont take my word for it as i've lost all faith in PCS service)
Old 10-10-2015, 08:02 PM   #1212
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I decided to take matters into my own hands since PCS customer service is absolutley useless and obviously cant be bothered to reply to my emails. Really re-considering ordering Kintaro based on this awful experience and no help whatsoever from PCS "customer service" if they cant be bothered to help a client that they screwed over because of THEIR MISTAKE why should I give them more of my hard earned money?

anyway, I looked up the address that PCS put on my shipping label, and it was the address of a local school, so i've been calling them and it turns out they did get the packages, so I just went over there and picked up jade and mileena, but I definitely got really lucky. Im really upset with PCS for putting me in this situation and not giving a crap about how badly they screwed me over, they need to improve on their customer service because right now its a complete joke and they should be ashamed

I know its harsh to say that but how is it fair that I have to go out of my way to call random people to try and find out where my packages were shippped and drive all the way there to pick them up because PCS screwed up my address and arent doing a damn thing to reply to my emails to help?
You are totally right,and they should give you some sort of refund or coupon ,as a goodwill gesture,that's scary...imagine your statue going to some strangers place,and pcs doesn't care?
Old 10-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #1213
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I thought PCS customer service already improve? I guess it's still the same.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #1214
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
yeah they are definitely not cheap which is why I was worried, the way things were going I figured i'd have no statues, no replacements and no refund from PCS and be out almost a grand! thanksfully it didnt come to that, but only because of me going out of my way to track them down, not because PCS helped in any way shape or form. Agreed on your point about communication as well, they need to be more transparent and forthcoming with their clients, people dont usually get too mad about delays as long as PCS has the courtesy to actualy keep their clients in the loop with whats going on
I understand you are upset and rightfully so but Jerry never would have kept your money and left you with nothing especially with FedEx able to verify the delivery address. No way no how.

If you first found out when you posted on Oct 7th they were all gone headed for the convention.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:34 PM   #1215
addic
The X-Men

Sorry, but if you (as a company) don't have anyone who can take care of customers problems because of a convention then don't time the shipping of your latest statues during that period. So thats no excuse in my opinion.

I love PCS for their statues but they pretty much screwed up the release of Mileena and Jade.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #1216
kiosh
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Sorry, but if you (as a company) don't have anyone who can take care of customers problems because of a convention then don't time the shipping of your latest statues during that period. So thats no excuse in my opinion.

I love PCS for their statues but they pretty much screwed up the release of Mileena and Jade.
this is the point, unacceptable...
at least write a letter explaining the situation to your customers...
Old 10-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #1217
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

As much as I have defended PCS at times, I agree.

Having to wait over 2 weeks to hear about replacements on Skeletor bust is starting to piss me off.

Some people have timeframes in which certain actions can take place. And when you pay nearly a grand to just have a busted skull sitting around really blows.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:44 PM   #1218
StatueLoverXxXX
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi

I have just received my Akuma bust! I must say its a awesome piece. And looks fantastic on display. The only thing is I have a error. My statue base and box say I have number 63/175 and on my certificate of authenticity it says 63/350? I am alittle confused?
Thanks very much X
Old 10-13-2015, 04:29 PM   #1219
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueLoverXxXX View Post
Hi

I have just received my Akuma bust! I must say its a awesome piece. And looks fantastic on display. The only thing is I have a error. My statue base and box say I have number 63/175 and on my certificate of authenticity it says 63/350? I am alittle confused?
Thanks very much X
Jerry mentioned in the thread that the QC guy does not look over the paper items so that was just a mistake, and it's the number on the base that's correct.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #1220
StatueLoverXxXX
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Jerry mentioned in the thread that the QC guy does not look over the paper items so that was just a mistake, and it's the number on the base that's correct.
Hi there and thanks for your reply.

So they only made 175 of the Akuma busts? I thought the edition size was 350 for Akuma busts? That's what's bugging me my base says 63/175 and my coa say 63/300. I'm not to fussed about the art box but it would be nice for the bust and the coa to match.

Emma x
Closed Thread