Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-02-2014, 01:07 PM   #3061
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Hi Alex,

Will the Court of the Dead have an opposing faction? Some kind of forces for the light or a Paladin order or anything? Or are we simply looking at undead type characters?

Thanks!
That's an awesome idea!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #3062
Python
Omega Red

Hey Alex.

Does the regular Boba Fett PF have an ES? It just says limited currently.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #3063
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Hi SSALEX!

You mentioned that you guys are able to make prints for the DC, Marvel and Originals line. Since your Dinosauria line is also an Original line, what are the chances of seeing art prints done on some of the dinosaurs? There must be conceptual and paintings art done on the dinos before they are made into 3D statues?

Also, did you view the new Jurassic World Trailer? What did you think of the trailer? I personally can't wait!!!

Thank you as always!
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #3064
rockyelkhunter
Doh!

A few years ago when Conan The Prize was released someone asked about future Conan projects in the future, it was said that three were in preproduction. We have seen two, Fury of the Beast and Rage of the Undying. Any news on the third one? Or a forth one, or Fifth.
rockyelkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:06 PM   #3065
KinShin
Frackin!

Hello Alex will Wonder Woman ship in December?

Thank you
KinShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #3066
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Will you guys be selling the Pop Culture Shock Skeletor?
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #3067
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Hi SSALEX!

You mentioned that you guys are able to make prints for the DC, Marvel and Originals line. Since your Dinosauria line is also an Original line, what are the chances of seeing art prints done on some of the dinosaurs? There must be conceptual and paintings art done on the dinos before they are made into 3D statues?

Also, did you view the new Jurassic World Trailer? What did you think of the trailer? I personally can't wait!!!

Thank you as always!
Seconded. I'd love to see some dinosaur prints!
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:49 PM   #3068
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Hi Alex

I had a question I hope you can help me with. I'm having a little dilemma and wish to cancel my QotD preorder but I flexed it and know that if I cancel now, that I'll lose considerable money.

In the QotD thread, someone said:

"You're entitled to a full refund (NRD included) if the delay is >90 days, I think. And the delay here is going to be around 5 months, if this ships on Januarary"

Is this true? Because otherwise I have to wait for the piece to ship to me just to return it to Sideshow.

Thanks Alex.

PS. Pm'd you too but not sure which contact you prefer.
You should contact our customer service department directly as they will be able to let you know whether a refund or transfer is possible. Terms and Conditions of NRDS and FLEXPay have zero stipulations regarding being refunded in any way but that doesn't mean that folks haven't been able to get refunds and transfers. It's all a case by case basis and is handled through our Customer Department directly. Give them a call, email or live chat this week when you have a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Hi Alex, just wanted to say thanks for interacting with us, and hope you and yours enjoyed the long Holiday weekend!

One quick question though for next year: Do you intend to take all my money on more amazing/can't resist stuff, or will you leave me with bus fare?
There are some pretty cool pieces that are coming up but it all depends what your tastes are. I'm sure there might be at least one thing that will be of interest….I hope. :-)

Also, love being here to interact with all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Regarding the prints, are statues that only had the print as exclusive also included in the possible line-up or are these excluded due the fact that the print is the only exclusive part of it?
There are no plans to create Premium Art Prints from the art that was included as the only exclusive within a product. Now, could that change? Perhaps, but for now the focus is on a lot of art that hasn't been seen, has been seen but never included in a product, and/or art that may have been used on art boxes, was part of a product (but not as the sole exclusive item).

Quote:
Hi Alex,

Will the Court of the Dead have an opposing faction? Some kind of forces for the light or a Paladin order or anything? Or are we simply looking at undead type characters?

Thanks!
It's possible in the future but the focus currently is the underworld and their characters (in which there are MANY).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hey Alex.

Does the regular Boba Fett PF have an ES? It just says limited currently.
He is not expected t have a numbered edition size, just a Limited Edition on the bottom of the base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Hi SSALEX!

Thank you as always!
I know I'd love some dinosaur art! Maybe one day but they are not in the line up currently.

I saw the Jurassic World trailer! Looks good! I have to admit though…I'm not much of a fan of the franchise. I love dinosaurs but those films never were ones I fancied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyelkhunter View Post
A few years ago when Conan The Prize was released someone asked about future Conan projects in the future, it was said that three were in preproduction. We have seen two, Fury of the Beast and Rage of the Undying. Any news on the third one? Or a forth one, or Fifth.
Sorry but I just do not know. As I said earlier (someone was asking about Conan earlier too), Conan will always be few and far between, so it could be a year or more before another Conan piece is revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinShin View Post
Hello Alex will Wonder Woman ship in December?

Thank you
I answered this question in this thread earlier I believe. Wonder Woman will begin shipping in December. She's coming in waves, so she'll be shipping in December and through January as far as I can tell currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Will you guys be selling the Pop Culture Shock Skeletor?
Sideshow no longer sells Pop Culture Shock items but you can get their awesome pieces through them directly. They've been releasing some amazing pieces for Pre-Order as of late (I live that Darkness piece)!
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:41 AM   #3069
KinShin
Frackin!

Thank you Alex sorry did not see the previous post. If I waited I would have gotten my answer from an e-mail from sideshow my order was move to late January so February it is.
KinShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #3070
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Hi Alex,

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
That's an awesome idea!
I second that. I'd love me some forces of light to oppose the CotD
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote