Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #4071
chrisdeeds
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Alex thank you for answering my question about the Batman Villains. I'm really surprised with how successful the Batman line (all sell outs) has been that they would not want to pursue all of the popular male Batman villains further.

Does this mean that the Comic Batman line may be dead?
chrisdeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #4072
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex. What's going on with the 2 art prints. Is this gonna be the new normal and why no new CoTD print like usual? Altho my wallet could indeed use a break
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:08 AM   #4073
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hey Alex,
You just posted a TMNT Donatello from Ikon Collectibles on the site. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...tibles-902511/
Will SS be distributing the other 3 turtles as well?
I saw on Ikon's site that Leonardo is already solicited as of this time, but isn't up on your site? The other 2 turtles haven't been solicited yet. I'd just hate to buy into a line if SS doesn't have plans to distribute the entire set.
Thanks and have a good weekend
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:48 AM   #4074
fanou
Doh!

Hi Alex
With the reveal on video of your great new Jason Part 3 do you know if more incarnation of jason (hope zombie jason like Part 6 or 7) are on the way
Thanks
fanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:24 AM   #4075
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdeeds View Post
Alex thank you for answering my question about the Batman Villains. I'm really surprised with how successful the Batman line (all sell outs) has been that they would not want to pursue all of the popular male Batman villains further.

You should go read the "Next Bat Villain" thread.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:02 PM   #4076
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Ssalex do you know if the dark knight batman and joker premium format will be up before the end of the year for pre order?
That's the expectation for them, yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigep756 View Post
Any idea when we'll see Spider-Man villain pfs?
I do not know, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdeeds View Post

Looks like Igo came in earlier this week and confirmed more Batman comic villains are on the they for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex. What's going on with the 2 art prints. Is this gonna be the new normal and why no new CoTD print like usual? Altho my wallet could indeed use a break
Print releases will fluctuate. Some months there will be three, some will have 2 and some may only have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Hey Alex,
You just posted a TMNT Donatello from Ikon Collectibles on the site. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...tibles-902511/
Will SS be distributing the other 3 turtles as well?
I saw on Ikon's site that Leonardo is already solicited as of this time, but isn't up on your site? The other 2 turtles haven't been solicited yet. I'd just hate to buy into a line if SS doesn't have plans to distribute the entire set.
Thanks and have a good weekend
This is the only one that I'm aware of that we're carrying for now. That could always change but this was the only one we were contacted about to carry at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanou View Post
Hi Alex
With the reveal on video of your great new Jason Part 3 do you know if more incarnation of jason (hope zombie jason like Part 6 or 7) are on the way
Thanks
We only have the license to product Part III Jason items at this time, so part 6 or 7 wouldn't be possible. That could change in the future if we acquire the license(s) for other Friday the 13th movies.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #4077
Timothy
The Spirit

How close is the Freddy Krueger PF to completion? Does it look like something that may show up for PO in the next six months? Thank you for any information that you can provide.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:59 PM   #4078
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
How close is the Freddy Krueger PF to completion? Does it look like something that may show up for PO in the next six months? Thank you for any information that you can provide.
He was getting some resculpting done but I believe the hope is to have a completed piece in the next couple of months and then Pre-Order before the end of the year (barring any issues that would cause this to take longer to complete).
Old 07-24-2015, 09:06 PM   #4079
SashaMitchell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Alex, you're a forum treasure. Please let us know if the Aquaman pf will be available for pre-order this year. Thanks!
SashaMitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:18 PM   #4080
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMitchell View Post
Alex, you're a forum treasure. Please let us know if the Aquaman pf will be available for pre-order this year. Thanks!
Awww thanks, Sasha! The hope is he will be up for Pre-Order before the end of the year!