Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #1
Tanderas
Doh!

Angry PCS EX SORCERESS

Hi, I post this message in this forum, follwing an advice of a member.
This is what I wrote on a famous FB page some days ago.
Nothing changed during the last week and I'm starting dealing with the idea of keeping my broken statue.
But I want to speak my mind one last time:

I just want to share my opinion about a problem, common to us.
The bad luck of getting a broken satue.
I apologyze in advance if this post may offend someone.
This is not a post to create dicord, but a complaint about a bad attitude of some companies that think thta can fool us and get our money.
As some followers of this group know, I received a broken copy of MOTU Sorceress, due to what is too much clearly a bad engineering of the packaging.
After severl mails to ask a replacement of the statue, the only insulting offer I received has been a refund of 40 USD, but over the insult to injury PCS said that that amount would be enough to find and pay someone to fix the satue.
1st: If I spend my money, I would receive what I pay for
2nd: I am a collector, and I find absurd that a compamy that produces collectibles could think that I could be pleased with a broken and fixed statue
3rd let's do not forget that we finance these companies, paying their future production in advance. On the other hand they would turn to the banks, paying a lot of interest for the credit.
4th some time ago I bought a copy of He-Man, from a local seller. It had some problem, so I contacted PCS asking for support. Well, they said that they can only replace items bought directly from their online shop. So I decided, for the future to order products directly from them....and I have bought several satues, not to mention those in pre order ( a set of double 1/3 conan just to mention someone ). just words... customer care keeps on letting weeks pass with no proper solution. One month has passed.
The only thing I can do is complain and share my point of view on the matter, hoping to attract the interest of the community and maybe PCS

Update:
PCS did not replied me any more, and even the offer of 40 USD seems vasinished.
I will get the staues i'm payin for and will stop buying their prducts.

Thanks
Tanderas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #2
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanderas View Post
Hi, I post this message in this forum, follwing an advice of a member.
This is what I wrote on a famous FB page some days ago.
Nothing changed during the last week and I'm starting dealing with the idea of keeping my broken statue.
But I want to speak my mind one last time:

I just want to share my opinion about a problem, common to us.
The bad luck of getting a broken satue.
I apologyze in advance if this post may offend someone.
This is not a post to create dicord, but a complaint about a bad attitude of some companies that think thta can fool us and get our money.
As some followers of this group know, I received a broken copy of MOTU Sorceress, due to what is too much clearly a bad engineering of the packaging.
After severl mails to ask a replacement of the statue, the only insulting offer I received has been a refund of 40 USD, but over the insult to injury PCS said that that amount would be enough to find and pay someone to fix the satue.
1st: If I spend my money, I would receive what I pay for
2nd: I am a collector, and I find absurd that a compamy that produces collectibles could think that I could be pleased with a broken and fixed statue
3rd let's do not forget that we finance these companies, paying their future production in advance. On the other hand they would turn to the banks, paying a lot of interest for the credit.
4th some time ago I bought a copy of He-Man, from a local seller. It had some problem, so I contacted PCS asking for support. Well, they said that they can only replace items bought directly from their online shop. So I decided, for the future to order products directly from them....and I have bought several satues, not to mention those in pre order ( a set of double 1/3 conan just to mention someone ). just words... customer care keeps on letting weeks pass with no proper solution. One month has passed.
The only thing I can do is complain and share my point of view on the matter, hoping to attract the interest of the community and maybe PCS

Update:
PCS did not replied me any more, and even the offer of 40 USD seems vasinished.
I will get the staues i'm payin for and will stop buying their prducts.

Thanks
We have a dedicated thread for customer service which our customer service department reads every week.

Please go here:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...38501&page=179

Sorry you received a broken Sorceress. Nothing is perfect in life. There will always be defective statues.

Sorceress, overall, has had one of the lowest defect rates we have ever had. There is nothing wrong with the packaging. Its just human error. Sometimes it is inserted improperly. Sometimes it mishandling by the shipping service. Sometimes it is a bad casting.

Customer service is human. Humans are not perfect. Humans miss things. Humans make mistakes. If you have not had a response in a few days you should message back. You should not wait a month
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Any sort of pictures your want to share with the community ?
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #4
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

I ask because I've heard very to little issues with Sorceress.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:36 AM   #5
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I've also been waiting a month for a solution to my broken Sorceress case, but still not a risolutive answer, just several 'please wait we are working on it' emails
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:54 AM   #6
dao2
Cyclops

The wait is because it's a bit different then the way replacements are handled with SS. However F4F and GH handles replacements this way if you are familiar with them.

Essentially with SS it's first come first serve, and of course not everyone gets them at the same time, some months afterward (international, from retailers, etc). So they handle requests as they come and they make judgement calls on whether you are "deserving" of a replacement piece based on the damage or if you'd be willing to live with it (also probably taking your history into account). Basically they are rationing out their replacements.

The way PCS does it is essentially waits till everyone gets their statues and then prioritizes replacements based on damage.

F4F is a little different in that while they do what PCS does they will actually not manufacture replacements ahead of time like SS and PCS does, they get them made afterwards to cover as many breakages as they have. This makes it not only more costly for them but the wait time for a replacement extreme.

IMO that way is the best, how PCS does it second best, and SS is ---- as usual :| But v0v that's a preference. No way is perfect, all of them have some positives (SS is much faster at resolution, PCS is longer but still not the longest and also keeps their costs down which is one of the many reasons they are considerably more fair priced, and F4F is a catch-all solution with extreme wait and increased cost).
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:30 AM   #7
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We have a dedicated thread for customer service which our customer service department reads every week.

Please go here:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...38501&page=179

Sorry you received a broken Sorceress. Nothing is perfect in life. There will always be defective statues.

Sorceress, overall, has had one of the lowest defect rates we have ever had. There is nothing wrong with the packaging. Its just human error. Sometimes it is inserted improperly. Sometimes it mishandling by the shipping service. Sometimes it is a bad casting.

Customer service is human. Humans are not perfect. Humans miss things. Humans make mistakes. If you have not had a response in a few days you should message back. You should not wait a month
It's fair enough to blame damages on human error in insertion, mishandling etc but your compensation policy is a pile of poop. I'll be posting my complaint in the customer service thread soon but as I'm here I can say that I had a damaged sorceress and again you offered USD40. That won't even cover one way shipping to someone to repair it (you have to factor in shipping and insurance costs both ways). And even then you've ended up with a sub-perfect statue which, if you ever wanted to sell it, you would have to ethically mention the repair and it would likely reduce the value above the market rate.

It's quite frankly insulting and I will also be fulfilling my final orders and moving onto another company unless it a more satisfactory resolution is offered.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:54 AM   #8
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Sorry to hear the issues with others. Hope you all stick it through and give them a chance to help out. Me and my friend who po sorceress has a few wait emails as well. It was the spiderweb cracks all over her wing and the bird. But I'm not worried. Pcs cs has been the best I could ask for. They have been super helpful every time. The response time and wait I'm not worried at all. The most important is as long as it gets resolved. Take your time pcs. These things takes time and I completely understand. But as for the statue this is my pick for statue of the year so far. She's one of the best statues ever made. Could be my first or second best out of my collection.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:17 AM   #9
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The wait is because it's a bit different then the way replacements are handled with SS. However F4F and GH handles replacements this way if you are familiar with them.

F4F is a little different in that while they do what PCS does they will actually not manufacture replacements ahead of time like SS and PCS does, they get them made afterwards to cover as many breakages as they have. This makes it not only more costly for them but the wait time for a replacement extreme.
F4F Replacements are made during production and stored in their U.K warehouse. Had about 1 or 2 replacements sent to me from the U.K. Shipping is quick to the U.S if you ask me, but the wait time from the replacement part to ship can take 2-3 weeks.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:46 AM   #10
galaxyconvoy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi everybody,

All can I say, I have had 2 problems with my order on PCS shop on the past.

One is a part of The man at arms who was broken, They have send me a new piece and pay the shipping to France!!

The other was a defect on the base of Skelettor, they have refund me 75 USD!!!

That 's why I collect PCS pieces!!!
galaxyconvoy is offline   Reply With Quote