Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-22-2019, 12:00 PM   #51
Neon2102
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Between SDCC and sometime around NYCC I think Chad wants to show just what is being released before the end of the year.

So considering the convention center charges you by the pound to deliver your goodies to your booth, that may have contributed to the concentrated display. Don't quote me on that, I am only going by what I have learned in the past few years.
Don't get me wrong, Chad had some awesome stuff out - Cheetah, Black Adam, Darkseid (even if I don't care for the pose - still an great looking piece).

I think I misinterpreted your post in another thread about what would be at SDCC. If it was too cost prohibitive, I get it. I was just hoping to see the entire line there, just for the awe factor of it.
Neon2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:15 PM   #52
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon2102 View Post
Don't get me wrong, Chad had some awesome stuff out - Cheetah, Black Adam, Darkseid (even if I don't care for the pose - still an great looking piece).

I think I misinterpreted your post in another thread about what would be at SDCC. If it was too cost prohibitive, I get it. I was just hoping to see the entire line there, just for the awe factor of it.
Maybe at some point Chad will take a picture of all of them together for us.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:27 PM   #53
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon2102 View Post

Probably not. I was kinda under the impression that the full line up would have been there. Not sure if it was said or it was just my addumbtion. Either way, the showing was great
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote