Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #261
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

"We are writing today to inform you that our shipment of this item is taking a bit longer to arrive from port than originally expected. Your order is full paid and currently awaiting shipment and will ship out as soon as the item arrives in our warehouse. We do apologize for this delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. We are still expecting this item to show up within the next few business days. Should you need to make any adjustments to your order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team."

allllllmost there......
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:02 AM   #262
Vasko
Doh!

I don't know about you guys, but my Iron Giant wobbles. The feet don't fit perfectly in the base and the whole body is unstable. What a letdown
Vasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #263
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasko View Post
I don't know about you guys, but my Iron Giant wobbles. The feet don't fit perfectly in the base and the whole body is unstable. What a letdown

Give Sideshow a shout, clearly that is a fault with your item and it shouldn't be occurring. I'm sure they will help.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #264
Vasko
Doh!

Another problem I just discovered is the light-function. My statue just didn't get enough paint on the dent, so you can actually see the light glowing through his head and not just through his eyes.
Really strange...
Old 03-06-2018, 10:05 AM   #265
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Mine required a little adjusting in order to get the feet to drop down securely into the base. A slight spreading or squeezing together of the legs might be necessary to line things up perfectly. I'd ask for a replacement on the head.

On another note I can't believe how long it's taken for the rest of these to ship out to everybody. How many were in the first batch? Five?
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #266
Vasko
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Mine required a little adjusting in order to get the feet to drop down securely into the base. A slight spreading or squeezing together of the legs might be necessary to line things up perfectly. I'd ask for a replacement on the head.

On another note I can't believe how long it's taken for the rest of these to ship out to everybody. How many were in the first batch? Five?
I hat do spread them too, but the left foot just doesn't fit
Old 03-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #267
Collector craig
Frackin!

I had to use a little force to get his feet in as well. But he is stable as an be now. I love this statue! No problems with mine.
Collector craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:53 PM   #268
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I hat do spread them too, but the left foot just doesn't fit
That should warrant a full replacement then. Hopefully they can ship you out a new one.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #269
Vasko
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
That should warrant a full replacement then. Hopefully they can ship you out a new one.
Yeah I already contacted the support. Let's pray ^^
Old 03-08-2018, 06:17 AM   #270
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Mine is still at the warehouse
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote