Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #611
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
You could put that cash in the bank and earn interest.
and earn less than 1% on a few hundred bucks per month.

I'd probably make more flipping XM and PCS preorders.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 09:40 AM   #612
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Reading some of these messages and cant belive how stupid some people are paying by cash lol
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:04 AM   #613
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
Reading some of these messages and cant belive how stupid some people are paying by cash lol
What do you use to pay for things?
Barter-fur pelts?
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:10 AM   #614
dannygarrett09
Birdman

sorry I should of made it clearer that stll have to pay fees if paying monthly how ever you pay lol
Old 11-18-2016, 10:12 AM   #615
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
I wish Chronicle did away with that early bird discount and just kept it at as the regular price.
This might be one of the most asinine things I have ever read. Why wouldn't people want to save money? If you want to pay full price by all means pay after the month is over. Just not sure why anyone would think the discount was bad??
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:14 AM   #616
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

As someone who ordered ED-209 and Cain AFTER the price jump I feel I have every right to respectfully voice my opinion...now they they are both getting substantially discounted on Black Friday is another story but that's neither here nor there.

I guess I don't understand the logic. I believe most of the edition sizes are pre determined before the piece goes up for PO...so maybe Chronicle is using the early bird discount to get the majority of the orders in to get an actual order number to know if they should proceed with wave two of production? IDK. I guess that makes sense why they would so it.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:14 AM   #617
dannygarrett09
Birdman

the discount is always welcome in my books but cant afford this piece god wish I could lol
Old 11-18-2016, 10:15 AM   #618
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
As someone who ordered ED-209 and Cain AFTER the price jump I feel I have every right to respectfully voice my opinion...now they they are both getting substantially discounted on Black Friday is another story but that's neither here nor there.
Yeah that must be a kick in the balls only if you waited oh well you can get two
Old 11-18-2016, 10:22 AM   #619
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

The surcharge free monthly payment plan are convenient but the truth about this hobby and these items are not necessary. Paying mortgages, paying off vehicles, roofs, swimming pools are Necessary ( maybe pools aren't necessary). And while the monthly payment plans are great and the upfront discount is great sometimes it takes more than a month to decide if we can for a certain piece on the budget and if it's worth it quality wise and collectibility wise. So yes the monthly payment are convenient are great and go upfront discount is excellent, but for those that order after the discount it sucks. If other companies followed this practice is would just accept it and say it is what it is bit Chronicle is the only company that does this.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 AM   #620
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
This might be one of the most asinine things I have ever read. Why wouldn't people want to save money? If you want to pay full price by all means pay after the month is over. Just not sure why anyone would think the discount was bad??
Coming from you Big Hulk you are possibly the most controversial collector on the boards.