Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-20-2019, 11:03 PM   #521
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Yup the one I ordered from Amazon came with the brown Tweeterhead shipper. BTW my statue is perfect. For some reason I was a little concerned about the portrait from pic. Completely unfounded mine is practically the prototype. Again satisfied with my purchase.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:03 AM   #522
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I got my regular version from BBTS. they put bubble wrap around the TH brown shipper box and then put that in a BBTS brown shipper box.. doubled boxed

Great looking statue...

In your case, I'm guessing the original TH Brown shipper boxed got torn up, that's why they probably put it in a generic brown shipper box...
Thanks for the reply, built. I think that is the case here. Minor bummer, but not a big deal.
Detective27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:04 AM   #523
Detective27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Yup the one I ordered from Amazon came with the brown Tweeterhead shipper. BTW my statue is perfect. For some reason I was a little concerned about the portrait from pic. Completely unfounded mine is practically the prototype. Again satisfied with my purchase.
Thanks, commander. Good to know yours arrived and you're happy with her.
Old 09-21-2019, 11:07 AM   #524
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Thanks for the reply, built. I think that is the case here. Minor bummer, but not a big deal.
as long as the statue is in perfect condition then I don't think it's a big issue..

I know if you ever sell it you will want to make sure that you mention the original box got torn up so it comes in a generic brown shipping box, as some collectors go nuts if you don't have the original shipper box. But a lot of collectors don't really care about that, it's just the few that will give you a bad ebay rating if you don't mention it in your ad.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:27 AM   #525
Detective27

Quote:
as long as the statue is in perfect condition then I don't think it's a big issue..

I know if you ever sell it you will want to make sure that you mention the original box got torn up so it comes in a generic brown shipping box, as some collectors go nuts if you don't have the original shipper box. But a lot of collectors don't really care about that, it's just the few that will give you a bad ebay rating if you don't mention it in your ad.
I spent some time looking her over and she looks pretty perfect to me.

Good note. I do mark this type of detail on my collection spreadsheet, so I'm ready if/when the time comes to sell. Thanks again.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:22 PM   #526
AC_808
Hercules

Got mine yesterday ...from BBTS, too. And came in double boxed ...as a bonus.

She is perfect! She is the start of my TH Teen Titans collection.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:24 PM   #527
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Glad that the statue arrived in great condition
If I do get a statue in a shippers box I do keep it just in case I either wish to sell the statue at a future point or if I have another statue I want to sell and the statue I want to shout cell will fit in that shippers box
But I think for the most part when people are selling statues secondhand they don’t still have the shippers box
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:33 AM   #528
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Glad that the statue arrived in great condition
If I do get a statue in a shippers box I do keep it just in case I either wish to sell the statue at a future point or if I have another statue I want to sell and the statue I want to shout cell will fit in that shippers box
But I think for the most part when people are selling statues secondhand they don’t still have the shippers box
I keep all mine, I just leave the art box inside of the shipper box that way it's not taking up anymore space...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 09:13 AM   #529
jimjimmyjones85
Birdman

Quote:
I got my regular version from BBTS. they put bubble wrap around the TH brown shipper box and then put that in a BBTS brown shipper box.. doubled boxed

Great looking statue...

In your case, I'm guessing the original TH Brown shipper boxed got torn up, that's why they probably put it in a generic brown shipper box...
IDK every single item I have ever gotten from BBTS has been double boxed and filled with bubble wrap.
I personally don't get my panties in a bunch over the shipper box, but it is nice to see the extra layer of protection.
This is for everything from 7" figures, to hot toys to 1/5 statues.
I have not gotten 1/4 scale statues from them so I cannot attest to that.
jimjimmyjones85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:23 PM   #530
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Decided to get Donna to go with Diana.

ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote