Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-11-2014, 01:34 AM   #41
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino View Post
Go back and re read my post.
You are starting to smell like a prop den troll.
hey man im only asking you a question. and i am only reading and seeing what you are posting here. yes i am a member of the prop den. but that doesn't necessarily make me a troll now does it? or is that you stereotype all memebrs from the PD? but hey, im a member of the RPF too. so does that make me a RPF troll as well?

im only telling it how i see it man. and in that image you posted as the reference helemt you used to duplicate the weathering. you can clearly see rust markings on the visor on the side. can you not?
and in which is post production. i can see them bright as day. so i was only asking you why you didn't duplicate those as well. after all your the one claiming how accurate it is to the film used prop. but yet there they are on the helemt and you didn't duplicate them.
its a simple question really.
so i dont understand why you dont want to answer it and want to insult me instead. sorry to have bother you with the question. :/
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:37 AM   #42
Gino
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The answer is in my post the first time I posted it if you would take a min to re-read it.
And yes I do stereotype all you prop den people.
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:50 AM   #43
DynamicMenace

i did read it. and you said you were duplicating it. and i am simply asking you why you didn't duplicate the rust markings.
why is that so hard to answer?

and im a RPF member too. was before i joined the PD. so what does that make me now?

i just cant understand why you are avoiding the question. if they weren't there during filming. then how do you know this? did LFL tell you that? if thats the case then why not come right out and say it?

but hey whatever man. if you dont want to answer i understand.

its cool.

Last edited by DynamicMenace; 07-11-2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: wanted to add to the post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:00 AM   #44
Buddhboy
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

@DM the question to ask is if the helmet was post production why copy the weathering?Your wasting your time with gino he is a witness to his own glory.
Buddhboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:02 AM   #45
Buddhboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
I would pay that amount just for the blaster, but this thing is made of resin?!? Really?!?
Give me back MASTER REPLICAS !!!

Sorry to say and i am really sorry to say, but these so called buckets are just not worth the cash LE or Legend.

This is coming from a die hard 'Dark Side' person.
Don't feel sorry to speak the truth and I have been collecting props for a decade.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #46
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhboy View Post
@DM the question to ask is if the helmet was post production why copy the weathering?Your wasting your time with gino he is a witness to his own glory.
well, i think they wanted to copy the weathering of what it looked like prior to production.
because if they wanted to replicate post production weathering then they would need to add the scratches chips and dings. but if they were trying to replicate the helmets only having just the black over-spray on them and not all the other weathering techniques.

juts want to know why they choose not to add the other weathering techniques for they would have made them look more authentic or used for a better term. as thought they looked like they did if they were used in the film. for im pretty sure all the other weathering you see on the post production lids happened during production. for they were heavily used at that time.

but i just smell like prop Den Troll so what do i know?
Old 07-12-2014, 04:06 AM   #47
Buddhboy

It's all good DM,any question we ask will go in circle.Never been to the prop Den but I know Rebelscum has a lot of cattle so to speak.Your no troll,just a collector asking questions.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:42 AM   #48
WarMachine
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

saving my monies for iron man helmet

eFX hopefully will make the iron man helmet happen soon

WarMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:53 PM   #49
Vitus
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Not a troll. I see them too. Take your vader helmet off.
Vitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:41 PM   #50
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Anyone still getting this? I think the Legend would be the way to go but not sure I can justify the price :/
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote