Old 09-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #341
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I like her.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #342
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Watched the video. Hoping for better pictures, but from what I've seen, I'm okay with her. The silver costume would have been nice, but I've always liked the cartoon version as well. The skin color is also more in line with that, so that's fine. It will be a little weird though if everyone else is comic accurate and she's the only one that's cartoon accurate.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 PM   #343
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Watched the video. Hoping for better pictures, but from what I've seen, I'm okay with her. The silver costume would have been nice, but I've always liked the cartoon version as well. The skin color is also more in line with that, so that's fine. It will be a little weird though if everyone else is comic accurate and she's the only one that's cartoon accurate.
Exactly.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #344
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Ok, so I'm willing to admit she looks FAR better in this particular video than anything else I've seen so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxYrd57e3K8
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #345
Demona
Martian Manhunter

She is growing on me. I keep going back and trying to justify her. My heart wants to love this so badly. I couldn't has for a better sculpt or portrait.

But HER HAIR COLOR IS KILLING ME!

I hope they have the second portrait there and swap it out for photos. That could be the deciding factor since that portrait was always kinda scary in the renders.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #346
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
She is growing on me. I keep going back and trying to justify her. My heart wants to love this so badly. I couldn't has for a better sculpt or portrait.

But HER HAIR COLOR IS KILLING ME!

I hope they have the second portrait there and swap it out for photos. That could be the deciding factor since that portrait was always kinda scary in the renders.
To be honest she just looks fantastic IMO movement in the cape, the hair the subtle texture and colors...i really like her..she's growing on me too but i already have Starscream, Weapon X , Poison Ivy and maybe Hulk Transformation on order..soo i can't decide, i hope i can get her later but if i was you seeing your avatar i will jump on this!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #347
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I'll be glad to have this. Hopefully Iron Studios will visit her in the silver outfit in the near future.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #348
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I'll be glad to have this. Hopefully Iron Studios will visit her in the silver outfit in the near future.
From your mouth to some painter's ears. I need a company who is willing to man up and do her comic suit justice.

Tired of the animated series cop-out.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:10 PM   #349
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
To be honest she just looks fantastic IMO movement in the cape, the hair the subtle texture and colors...i really like her..she's growing on me too but i already have Starscream, Weapon X , Poison Ivy and maybe Hulk Transformation on order..soo i can't decide, i hope i can get her later but if i was you seeing your avatar i will jump on this!
You have no idea how badly I wanted this to just be a quick PO without hesitation. But there are a few little, but yet huge to the character, that are wrong. Unless Ben or Bryan can tell me her hair will be changed to white -- I'm out. That's just a huge flaw. Huge.

I can suck up the off-white suit. I can't suck up gray hair.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #350
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
You have no idea how badly I wanted this to just be a quick PO without hesitation. But there are a few little, but yet huge to the character, that are wrong. Unless Ben or Bryan can tell me her hair will be changed to white -- I'm out. That's just a huge flaw. Huge.

I can suck up the off-white suit. I can't suck up gray hair.

Have you seen this vids from Radd Titan ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxYrd57e3K8

I think if this is grey this is really nearest white color than grey... I think she is just awesome the more i see the more i want ...body sculpt is just perfect as i will pass on Dark Phoenix cause i don't like her body sculpt she looks like a spaghetti...i Will get this one instead...just try to convince me...but love dark phoenix too sh.............;;;ttttt
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote