Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF DGK Diamond Select Deadpool Statue DGK Oniri Creations Cobra Statue Coming Soon CS Moore Interview Bits:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 06:22 PM   #321
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Spidey976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,988
Okay... let's be honest. If ANY other company did this with a character like Prime guys would be losing their ---- on them.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:28 PM   #322
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
My suggestion for a solution;

Leave out the truck - include all switch outs, purchase truck seperate?
Yes! Do a separate bad ass build with the truck, trailer and roller.
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:29 PM   #323
Lockdown
Mephisto
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 401
Went to read the posts on XM facebook, there are no posts said that Optimus parts(arms, etc.) will be packaged with other autobots, I have no idea where everyone is getting this from.

From one of the posts: XM Studios Premium Collectibles" The current shipped options covers the main options for OP. These extra bonus parts such a matrix or hologram screen parts will still be produced but we will be 'hiding' them in other TF line ups. Like Easter Eggs."

From what they are saying other Transformers will have these easter eggs such as the hologram screen or holding the matrix. I am thinking Bumblebee will have the screen because he is scout and Hot rod/ Rodimus will be holding the matrix. Prime already has a light matrix in his chest so it's redundant.

The final product is slated to ship with;
1) 2 X Right Arms; 1 holding gun pointing towards sky; 1 holding gun pointing towards front.
2) 2 X left hands; 1 hand in relaxed open palm pose; 1 hand grasping Axe
3) 1 X Rocket Pack
4) 1 X Truck Mode
5) light up matrix in chest

I do really like the truck mode, wish it was at 14"-16" long X 10" high X 8.5" wide. The left arm holding the hologram screen looks good but will require his right arm posed differently, maybe holding a gun because Prime already has a matrix in his chest.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #324
Lockdown
Mephisto
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 401
For people who put a deposit on this based on concept designs and renders that is what they have to realized, these are not final designs. All these options were not even shown at last year's conventions and XM usually changes things. However, I am still pissed at the high price, but XM may have underestimated the complexity and cost of this. I am wondering if the Hulkbuster will have changes because that looks more complex and costs around 2500SGD.

This is like Sideshow's Thanos Armgate, a resting arm was shown but not on the PO description.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #325
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Spidey976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
For people who put a deposit on this based on concept designs and renders that is what they have to realized, these are not final designs. All these options were not even shown at last year's conventions and XM usually changes things. However, I am still pissed at the high price, but XM may have underestimated the complexity and cost of this. I am wondering if the Hulkbuster will have changes because that looks more complex and costs around 2500SGD.

This is like Sideshow's Thanos Armgate, a resting arm was shown but not on the PO description.
I would agree if the resting hand for Thanos was going to be included with an Avengers statue... but this isn't like that. This is including teased switchouts with OTHER statues like the Marvel Legend toy line
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:02 PM   #326
Lockdown
Mephisto
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey9 76 View Post
I would agree if the resting hand for Thanos was going to be included with an Avengers statue... but this isn't like that
But there is nowhere on their facebooks states that Optimus arms holding the hologram will be packaged with other transformers, only these "easter eggs" like the hologram and matrix will be produced and other robots will be holding them and does not specifically for Prime itself.
Their posts are not very clear sometimes and will find out next week or so when they show the prototype. I hope Bryan/XM will clarify on this issue more.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:10 PM   #327
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Spidey976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
But there is nowhere on their facebooks states that Optimus arms holding the hologram will be packaged with other transformers, only these "easter eggs" like the hologram and matrix will be produced and other robots will be holding them and does not specifically for Prime itself.
Their posts are not very clear sometimes and will find out next week or so when they show the prototype. I hope Bryan/XM will clarify on this issue more.
No that post was in response to someone asking about the switchouts for Prime and yes that is what XM is talking about. Including the switchouts that don't end up in Primes box with other Autobots. There is more about it on their page
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #328
Lockdown
Mephisto
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
No that post was in response to someone asking about the switchouts for Prime and yes that is what XM is talking about. Including the switchouts that don't end up in Primes box with other Autobots. There is more about it on their page
Just found the post. Thanks. Apologizes
XM Studios Premium Collectibles" The extra parts for this will be given with other TF package"
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #329
Statueenvy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 179
I'm just really looking forward to seeing this statue next Friday. I'm sure it's going to blow us all away.
Statueenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:10 AM   #330
Joel
Mephisto
 
Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 424
Aaarrrgghh Eater Eggs! That implies to me it's a surprise until the first one is unboxed by consumers! So if I want to just get the one with the holo arm I have to keep pre-ordering till I get the right one!
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com