Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #1151
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
It's always Sunny in Philidelphia 10/10

Went through the entire 12 seasons back to back. It's amazing how they have kept it this funny for this long. Usually by season 4 the charachters mature and become cringey normal people. But Sunny just continues with it's sociopathic stupidity throughout The 12 seasons.Amazing.
Wish I could find the time to do this, but the wife hates this show with a passion. I think it's hilarious.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #1152
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
It's always Sunny in Philidelphia 10/10

Went through the entire 12 seasons back to back. It's amazing how they have kept it this funny for this long. Usually by season 4 the charachters mature and become cringey normal people. But Sunny just continues with it's sociopathic stupidity throughout The 12 seasons.Amazing.
Agreed...amazing run.

Nightman/Dayman two of the most underrated songs of all time. Instant classics.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:40 PM   #1153
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
Wish I could find the time to do this, but the wife hates this show with a passion. I think it's hilarious.
It eventually grew on my wife, she laughs now and then, she just finds the humor grosse but still kinda funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Agreed...amazing run.

Nightman/Dayman two of the most underrated songs of all time. Instant classics.
Gotta pay the toll for the boys hole.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 10:52 PM   #1154
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Gotta pay the toll for the boys hole.
Classic.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:40 AM   #1155
abarron
Batman

Just started Vikings and only 3 episodes into season 1 but really liking it already

8/10 so far
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #1156
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
It eventually grew on my wife, she laughs now and then, she just finds the humor grosse but still kinda funny.
Hmm, maybe she'll come around, but since she's Japanese, she doesn't get a lot of the humor, or find gross stuff all too funny, which is a shame, because I do.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:54 PM   #1157
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post
Just started Vikings and only 3 episodes into season 1 but really liking it already

8/10 so far
what a coincidence, i just started Vikings and i'm 3 episodes into first season and really liking it too.

Spoiler------

I couldn't quite figure out why yet but i like the vikings... I mean they are such a barbaric brutes but they have their charm... lol And it's interesting to see such a barbarians are more civilised when it comes to live with each other. They invade places and rutlessly kill people and steal but their town looks like an ok place... Like a town can be as civilized as at a time like that. It's weird... I would expect such barbarians to live like animals or something, i don't know lol like they butchered the english priests but the one Ragnar kept as slave treated pretty good by him. I'm like is this the same guy who butchered the rest ?!??!?! lol I think seeing how they are competioned towards their kids and wifes and act decent toward some people (at least Ragnar) kind of made me like them even if they pretty much see and use the rest of the world other than their town as a place to invade, kill and rob everyone...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:30 AM   #1158
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
what a coincidence, i just started Vikings and i'm 3 episodes into first season and really liking it too.

Spoiler------

I couldn't quite figure out why yet but i like the vikings... I mean they are such a barbaric brutes but they have their charm... lol And it's interesting to see such a barbarians are more civilised when it comes to live with each other. They invade places and rutlessly kill people and steal but their town looks like an ok place... Like a town can be as civilized as at a time like that. It's weird... I would expect such barbarians to live like animals or something, i don't know lol like they butchered the english priests but the one Ragnar kept as slave treated pretty good by him. I'm like is this the same guy who butchered the rest ?!??!?! lol I think seeing how they are competioned towards their kids and wifes and act decent toward some people (at least Ragnar) kind of made me like them even if they pretty much see and use the rest of the world other than their town as a place to invade, kill and rob everyone...
Pretty much my feelings as well. They are brutal and slaughter people and go off raiding every season but the aren't savages and are kind of civilised with courts and rules but you know they can easily turn it on and take out an entire monastery without breaking a sweat
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #1159
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Iron Fist S1 7/10 felt like the weakest entry thus far
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:29 AM   #1160
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
Hmm, maybe she'll come around, but since she's Japanese, she doesn't get a lot of the humor, or find gross stuff all too funny, which is a shame, because I do.
Lol my Wife is Indian, dude.

She does like the show but she sometimes finds the situations way to awkward lol.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote