Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #1611
no gears
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Jerry plese consider doing the impossible! Make us some g1 transformers statues animated style! You did such an amazing job keeping he man filmation style! Love this retro true to the cartoon style! Imagine a g1 optimus prime, megaton, shockwave, sound wave, ultra Magnus, omega supreme, devastator, and maybe a unicron! I will buy them all! Many others will as well! If orko is the ex then I'm sold!
Whoa baby! Just the thought makes me giddy.
no gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1612
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

The possibilities for this line is endless another homer in license for PCS

Old 09-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #1613
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Jerry plese consider doing the impossible! Make us some g1 transformers statues animated style! You did such an amazing job keeping he man filmation style! Love this retro true to the cartoon style! Imagine a g1 optimus prime, megaton, shockwave, sound wave, ultra Magnus, omega supreme, devastator, and maybe a unicron! I will buy them all! Many others will as well! If orko is the ex then I'm sold!
This would be a dream come true for me personally, however, Jerry already has tons of stuff on his plate. He just got Robocop too for goodness sake. Any more and I don't know how he could manage it all.

If I could ever come into a boatload of money I would try my hardest to acquire the TF license from Hasbro. The only thing that upsets me is they changed some names and a couple designs of the TFs (Megatron & Bumblebee) and I would not do their current versions or changed versions of them. I would only want to do G1.

But anyways, I hope Jerry pumps out these MOTU statues and gets at least 10 out. That would make me very happy. Can't wait to see the paint up on Beastman and Teela and Evil-Lyn. Boy I haven't been this excited since I got my Optimus Prime recently.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #1614
MrYac
Hercules

I had no idea you were such a He-Fan Loric, just curious since you said 10 (though i'm sure you'd want more) who those 10 most wanted would be
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #1615
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I had no idea you were such a He-Fan Loric, just curious since you said 10 (though i'm sure you'd want more) who those 10 most wanted would be
Why MrYac I'm glad you asked. This is not in any particular order.

1) FISTO
2) He-Man
3) Man-at-Arms
4) Skeletor
5) Tri-Klops
6) Beastman
7) Trapjaw
8) Clawful
9) Hordak
10) Jitsu

Of course I will buy any and all of them, but those are my top ten. But there is a whole boatload of others that come close

Scareglow
Whiplash
Merman
Mossman
King Hiss
Kobra Khan
and too many others to name.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #1616
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:

While I think the matching of the style is done well, it makes my slightly worried for Skeletor. I dig a bit more realism, like the bust.

BUT on the other hand of Transfromers I totally agree. I like the G1 over the new stuff, not that the new ones are bad, just toooo busy. Recently grabbed Palisades OP and Mega 12" g1.

Still keeping my eye on skele.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #1617
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Why MrYac I'm glad you asked. This is not in any particular order.
sadly i'm just too poor (and frankly hopeful we'll see a 200X line) to invest in to many of these, but i'd likely have to buy a Scareglow, Keldor Mosquittor & King Hiss (if he's done right) if they get made. would also love a stand alone Orko, but that looks unlikely.. maybe some day he can be put in a diorama set with Cringer or perhaps a full on sidekick slobberknocker with Madam Razz & Cowl
Old 09-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #1618
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
sadly i'm just too poor (and frankly hopeful we'll see a 200X line) to invest in to many of these, but i'd likely have to buy a Scareglow, Keldor Mosquittor & King Hiss (if he's done right) if they get made
Oh so am I, so don't feel leftout. But when you really want something, you'd find a way to get it. This is an absolute must as well as any TF g1 statue (licensed, custom, etc.) that's done well.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #1619
MrYac
Hercules

they weren't entirely G1 but I loved the Palisades mini transformers statues from a few years back
Old 09-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #1620
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Here is the link to the He Man and the pcs EX, even though the link says skeletor it leads to He Man. Looks like the EX is confirmed to be Orko

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/2...lifesize-bust/
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote