Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-31-2018, 02:18 AM   #11
Sarn
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Oh man, Entertainment Earth has it for 70% off right now.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...number=DC05010
Gah....

I have reconsidered my previous position on this matter. Wish they could do the same for Wonder Woman.
Sarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:43 AM   #12
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
I have reconsidered my previous position on this matter.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:04 PM   #13
=N=
The Spirit

AH Black Canary & Hawkgirl sweeeeeeeet
Great assortment Btw

No Batman Blk & Whts ?
=N= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:29 PM   #14
adee
Green Arrow

Beautiful display! Love it!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:21 PM   #15
Sarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by =N= View Post
AH Black Canary & Hawkgirl sweeeeeeeet
Great assortment Btw

No Batman Blk & Whts ?
The black and white lines have never really appealed to me regardless of what character it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
Beautiful display! Love it!
Thank you
Old 02-05-2018, 07:58 PM   #16
Sandy32
Fantastic Four

Looks real good Sarn. Your new Kubert Batman will fit in nicely, I had that one my watch list.

I'm at 3 Designer Series Statues, Adams Superman, Cho Wonder Woman and Capullo Flash.

I might just wait for the new Metal Batman but I do plan on soon adding Starfire either at a local Comic con this coming weekend or off ebay.
Sandy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #17
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

Nice display!

Thank you for sharing the images of your collection!
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #18
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Started my statue obsession roughly 4 years ago.

Hoping I can find a nice display case that will work within the space constraints shown, so sick of dusting
We have similar size collections. I currently have 36 funko pops, 35 bishoujos, 7 bombshells, 5 Tweeterhead 1:6 scale, 4 other 1:6 scale, 3 1:4 scale, 1 DC cover girls, 5 random 1:7/1:8.

I have it all within a 10' space but wrapped around a corner, with one side having a low slanted ceiling. For cases I have the side with the low ceiling two Ikea Expedit (kallex) 4x4 shelves pushed together. I took out the vertical shelves to give me 26" for my three 1:4 scale statues. Then i laid what would be the equivalent to a Ikea detolf glass case horizontally across them. I'm able to comfortably fit 22 1:7 scale figures in two rows, to improve visibility I used U shaped wall shelves as risers which raises them up 3"-4" I have 36 pops stacked on top against the wall with some random PVC pieces.

On the other wall I have a Ikea kallex 1x4 with two doors. On top of that there are 3 detolfs. I adjusted the height of the shelves with 1/4" wire rope clamps. I have 5 shelves per detolf each set at 10"-12" apart using the 3 unused shelves from the horizontal. Currently as my collection grows, I'm adjusting how the cases are but in need of another Ikea trip.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:04 AM   #19
Sarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
We have similar size collections. I currently have 36 funko pops, 35 bishoujos, 7 bombshells, 5 Tweeterhead 1:6 scale, 4 other 1:6 scale, 3 1:4 scale, 1 DC cover girls, 5 random 1:7/1:8.

I have it all within a 10' space but wrapped around a corner, with one side having a low slanted ceiling. For cases I have the side with the low ceiling two Ikea Expedit (kallex) 4x4 shelves pushed together. I took out the vertical shelves to give me 26" for my three 1:4 scale statues. Then i laid what would be the equivalent to a Ikea detolf glass case horizontally across them. I'm able to comfortably fit 22 1:7 scale figures in two rows, to improve visibility I used U shaped wall shelves as risers which raises them up 3"-4" I have 36 pops stacked on top against the wall with some random PVC pieces.

On the other wall I have a Ikea kallex 1x4 with two doors. On top of that there are 3 detolfs. I adjusted the height of the shelves with 1/4" wire rope clamps. I have 5 shelves per detolf each set at 10"-12" apart using the 3 unused shelves from the horizontal. Currently as my collection grows, I'm adjusting how the cases are but in need of another Ikea trip.
Impressive!!