Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-05-2016, 07:53 AM   #5821
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Jerry,

I understand you are very busy with many projects, but is there anyway you can please hire A better IT for your website? All other collectible websites I noticed have no issues compared to the PCS website.

First, since your new site has gone up it has said under "My Account" for "My Orders" and
"Payment Plan Orders" "Undergoing Maintenance." This seems like it will never be fixed and customers would like to keep better track of their orders.. I mostly have everything paid in full, but could imagine with
"Payment Plan Orders" it will be easier to see the customers pre-orders and due dates to a paticular statue so its easier to be organized..

It is not as easy to read through newsletters from PCS or look for emails when a due date is coming for a Payment plan. If this was fixed on your site they can see under their account whats on a Plan and the next due date would help your customers more. Maybe a little description to select "More" on the "Payment Plan" page to where it links you to instructons on how to send a Payment for the Certain item on a Plan.

The second Problem I see with the Website and wonder, Why is it not updated with items that are Sold Out more efficiently?

Some Items you have will say In Stock when it really is Out of Stock. For Instance, It shows the Picture to 1/3 Reptile saying In Stock, but when going into the order page it even has the Paypal button until you select it for it to say Sold Out.. Then with other Items it will show In Stock, but will be Sold out as well because the Paypal button has been taken away..

The way the PCS website is updates is very misleading and confusing, especially if its a customer new to your site.. Long time customers are getting use to the choppy non updated site, but if I were new it would be a let down to see something I think is in stock when your site says it is to find out its really Sold Out.

Im not sure why Reptile says In Stock and on the order page it still has the Paypal button option there along with some others show In Stock not having the PayPal button option there, but still sold out? Why, is it so hard for your IT to properly update the site to say on All pages that the Item Is Sold Out?

I feel your company is at a stage it is doing well enough to finally hire good IT to improve the site. A Count Down timer on the site would be nice for the international community to help them with the timing of pre-orders. These are not big tasks for an IT and is very much doable.

I know you care very much and the fans appreciate that! I am not trying to put your site down, but it can be frustrating the way it is set up. Just having a Paypal receipt that a customer scored a rare item is not assuring enough compared to being able to see their order listed on your site under the "My Orders." With that fix it would help customers keep better track because all the details would be on one page for them instead of searching through a year or two old Paypal Receipts.

I understand Sideshow might be bigger and if you can please see how there "My Orders" page is like is the way PCS should set it up as well. On Sideshow you can see a little Pic of the Item you ordered with a detailed Description of the item and all updated info for its release and time of purchase. Clicking on the little pic of the item links you to the full items order page. Maybe, you should ask Sideshow to borrow their IT deparment because Im not sure why your IT hasnt improved these areas since the new PCS site went up a long time ago?

Sorry to sound harsh about the site, but many customers feel it can be better with these changes.

Next, is about Shao Khan. I appreciate you letting me know the 1/3s will all have power cords, but will Shao Khan also have a Power cord for his LED eyes? I really hope he does.

Lastly, Will the 1/3 Ninjas like Reptile have no Seam at the top of his head Mask because it looks crunched up and pointy on the prototype? I was just curious if the seam will be hidden in the back of the head and the mask be more one piece to fit snug around the top of his head with no seam visable on top. Will that Seam on the top of his head possibly be revised?

Thanks For your time Jerry. I really appreciate it if you can share your thougts on these concerns.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:04 AM   #5822
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

can we get updated list of statues shipping this year
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 AM   #5823
Surly Murly
Doh!

Hi Jerry,

Just a simple question from me. I know a lot of people including myself are desperate for a FILMATION Battlecat. Is that something you would consider producing?
Surly Murly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:44 AM   #5824
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Hi Jerry,

If Shera sells well can we consider having MER-MAN as next Filmation statue ?

And can we consider having skeletor panthor combo set ?
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:19 PM   #5825
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Is Slaine still gonna happen Jerry?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 09:48 AM   #5826
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Jerry,with Conan,Chun Li and the Cyborgs PO's in may(est) do you have any idea when MK X Scorpion will be ready for PO?
Can we expect it to be may or will it be june...??
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:49 PM   #5827
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, is there a chance we'll see the Skeletor and Panthor 1/4 statues this year?Also, why the decision to include Cyrax's MK9 fatality blade arm with the klassic 1/4 statue?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:53 PM   #5828
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Hey Jerry,

Skeletor panthor combo set ?

Filmation Mer-man ?
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:39 AM   #5829
addic
The X-Men

Eventually this is the better place for my question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Jerry, what about an Orko as a further addition to He-Man and Battlecat? Sculpting him shouldn't be that hard and expensive and so you probably could offer him at an attractive price point. I bet he would sell.

Personally I would love to have him. I am thinking of buying a Filmation He-Man EX just to display Orko together with the realistic He-Man.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:46 AM   #5830
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Jerry, what is the possibility of a pre order for mer-man based off the sketch, increase the price tag of mer-man if that's what is required. I'm sure fans won't have an issue paying another $100 or $150. Dont offer a discount. I would rather you charge more then mer-man not being produced. Mer-man has never been done and is an old school favourite.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote