Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-17-2018, 08:21 AM   #1161
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

All my P1 pieces are now cancelled. Decided that if I will change my mind, o can always buy in-stock items. With the delays, they are borderline PCS with the wait time.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #1162
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

I don't understand all the rage quitting that appears to be happening. If it's a statue you want, and no one else is making it, what's the harm in waiting.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:35 PM   #1163
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quite a few pieces that I like and want to get that will be out before P1 releases anything that's of interest to me. I've some points with them directly, as well as with sideshow, so decided that when they are finally out, I might use the points.
So the possibility of me getting a few P1 is still there. At the moment simply using the fact that I can get all the deposits back.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #1164
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Sadly, I had to cancel my Yennifer EX today. Congrats to whoever converts.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:13 PM   #1165
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I don't understand all the rage quitting that appears to be happening. If it's a statue you want, and no one else is making it, what's the harm in waiting.
LOVE IT! Rage Quitting. rofl
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:17 PM   #1166
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I think it depends on the line. I dropped out of the Witcher line completely because I saw that Prime 1 intends to make more pieces of the same characters. It looks like the scale might be the same too. With Geralt now in Soul Calibur VI, there is even more interest in the character now than ever.

So for me I know I can probably get these pieces regular version at around retail in the after market, and at the same time I can wait to see what the other versions look like from Prime 1. I think both Triss and Yenn had room for improvement on their sculpts. I doubt Ciri will get a better statue though. Hers turned out wonderful.

Prime 1 has so much on preorder that I never expect any of their stuff to deliver on time. I'm okay waiting because Batman Dark Knight Returns 1/3 was so amazing that I know Prime 1 delivers in the end.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #1167
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

For those on a payment plan on Ciri, did you get the laid out plan when they will take out the money each month?

I swore I picked a payment plan and she not even showing up on my event calendar on Sideshow.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #1168
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
For those on a payment plan on Ciri, did you get the laid out plan when they will take out the money each month?

I swore I picked a payment plan and she not even showing up on my event calendar on Sideshow.
I have the payment plan for her and it shows up for me. Does it show on your order details? You can always add it if you didn’t.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #1169
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post

I had the same problem but maybe we both just have bad memories! All you need to do is contact customer service and they can set it up.
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #1170
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiMark View Post
I had the same problem but maybe we both just have bad memories! All you need to do is contact customer service and they can set it up.
Yup had to call customer service and they fixed it for me. I did not want to forget and end up paying for her at the end. That would have sucked. Even after I clicked on the payment plan, it didn't go through. Had to get in that order quick. Ciri went fast like I knew she would
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote