Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-22-2023, 08:51 PM   #241
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So Doomsday is the next bust?
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:26 PM   #242
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
So Doomsday is the next bust?
Yep. Smart move to do it soon as many who just ordered Superman will get this one as well. They seem very confident about him . . can't wait to see.
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:38 PM   #243
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadroban View Post
Yep. Smart move to do it soon as many who just ordered Superman will get this one as well. They seem very confident about him . . can't wait to see.
Very tempted as a Superman fan. I?d love if they made the entire Justice League to put under my Alex Ross original seven print.
Old 12-24-2023, 03:01 PM   #244
BurningRage
Inhumans

From FB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1647.jpeg
Views:	15
Size:	411.7 KB
ID:	167045  
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 03:02 PM   #245
haljordan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
From FB
I was going to make a new thread
Old 04-04-2024, 01:16 AM   #246
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadroban View Post
Busts were never in my plans but I finally decided to get Superman after hearing more about the direction for this line. And the price certainly helps. Hopefully Batman enters the lineup by next year, but I'm most excited for the deep dive. Will be nice if they can bring out 4 or 5 of these per year as Chad mentioned. I'm curious who will be on the Black Friday poll. Whether that includes the characters we have already seen early sketches for like Freeze or if this is going to be an entirely new set of choices for the first fan poll. Hopefully with artwork.
Don't get your hopes up. I like Tweeterhead, but this is right up Tweeterhead's alley. They do this all the time. It will look like it's going all kinds of cool places, releases will slow to a crawl, and it'll gradually skew into mostly Batman crap like everything DC-statue related. And then it will just... end, and they'll be off to the next new thing. This whole thing reeks of their Superpowers line.

On a side note, I like Batman as much as the next guy, but honestly, Batman fans kind of suck the life out of collecting DC. They're such an easy group to milk the hell out of (even with mediocre product) that it makes it risky NOT catering to them. Oh well.
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote