Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #511
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

What I don't understand is that there weren't any Conan releases for years if I am not mistaken and now we have so many of them released almost simultaneously. Do you think it's random?
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #512
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

How about that, heck SS has two. Maybe they are producing before their license expires or has to be renewed and renegotiated? I don't know much about these things. Another movie coming and anticipating interest? WTH I'm happy. Four fabulous Conans.

wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #513
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Company A hears that Company B is making Conan piece.So Company A says we will make one to compete with Company B.Company C says what the heck lets make one also but in smaller scale.And here commence the CONAN WARS.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #514
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Company A hears that Company B is making Conan piece.So Company A says we will make one to compete with Company B.Company C says what the heck lets make one also but in smaller scale.And here commence the CONAN WARS.
"We come to it at last, the great battle of our time"
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #515
A Cimmerian
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I wish the 3 parts (Conan, the snake, the girl) will be sold separately. Still not digging the girl at all.
A Cimmerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #516
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I like this version best, just the Conan on the small base. I don't like the snake or the girl.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #517
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Conan alone will be around 400-500$ .I don't understand how come the snake base will cost more than Conan if it goes to 1k.
Depending how much all of it goes ,If too much i'll just pick up Just the smaller base.Cause i want to get Ares and Minautor also.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #518
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Agreed. It should be Regular and Ex...not buying "Upgrade packs". This is not video games, where you have to keep upgrading to get the best of the best.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #519
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Agreed. It should be Regular and Ex...not buying "Upgrade packs". This is not video games, where you have to keep upgrading to get the best of the best.
It's obvious why they came up with this plan. They are trying to generate more sales through their website so that they can minimize payment to the third party distributor and maximize their profit. If it helps them grow I don't mind, their products has been improving and I would like them to be successful and continue making great statues.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #520
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
It's obvious why they came up with this plan. They are trying to generate more sales through their website so that they can minimize payment to the third party distributor and maximize their profit. If it helps them grow I don't mind, their products has been improving and I would like them to be successful and continue making great statues.
Yeah, but now we are paying for shipping twice. And if "Pack 3" is expensive, I doubt people will buy it. I mean if Conan is about 550 dollars and "Pack 3" will cost about 450 dollars...I doubt a lot of people will pay for it. I, myself will have to think twice.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote