Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Just spent an hour reading the whole hulk threads and all I can say is wow!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #12
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

It wasn't Jonathan who gave him my number it is part of my email signature , Abdel had contacted me for a commission 4 months ago or so but I declined. Still he has the nerve to call me.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Crazy.
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #14
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Since you are reading everything I post Abdel, please stop trying to threaten me because I do private commissions of Licensed characters, my clients are well aware of this, everyone here knows I do this, just like most sculptors.
I don't hide it, I post it here and on my Facebook, I try to be as honest as possible.
Stop texting me immediately.
There's nothing wrong with doing commissions as long as I don't mass produce without a license period, and yes tell all your contacts about it.
I'll help you ok?
I Erick Sosa have done plenty of private commissions of known characters in the form of a one of a kind.
There, happy :P
Ok I am done gotta do something productive, its a beautiful day outside.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 02-03-2013 at 07:56 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #15
Vracula
Jedi Order

this is unfortunate ,I feel bad for Eric,bu I feel even worse for Jonathan,He really need's to rebuild this from the ground up,and If I have one word of advice it is this, Sorry Jonathan your in house sculptors are not good enough ,U NEED someone like Eric to take over artistic control.I have seen companies with good licenses but with average sculpts fail over the years .People might ooh and aah at yr sculpts and license on the forum but when it comes to putting down money they need to be convinced what you are selling them is art and that the aftermarket value has to be strong or you will be destined to fail.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #16
Sup3rs3d3d
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Wow! I must send a public apology to Chris and Dynamic (sorry bro don't know your name) for thinking that all the beef with Syco was a little overblown.

Clearly, something very weird (if that's the right word) is going on with that company, and I am so glad that I did not buy any statues from Syco after the Ermac MK one and sold all three of the products I owned at one time.

I am one to admit when I am wrong, and I wholly appreciate the integrity of Mr. Sosa, Chris and you Dynamic (damn what a good friend you are--we need more like you in the world) in this statue world.

I feel nothing but utmost disappointment in ever putting money in the pockets of deceitful business practices and defending them or their sculpts against PCS MK products! I must whack myself for this one The Hulk situation was definitely the start of where I knew some shadiness was going on.

In any case, I will now remove Syco facebook page and their website from my computer, because I can in no good conscience support such poor business practices.

I think you did the right thing in removing yourself from a questionable business Erick. So I guess the free seminar is now defunct?

My hope is that Syco completely restructures and wipes clean its entire business cast before it becomes a stain on the industry.

I will never speak of Syco again.....ever!!!!!
It's all good, man. I had heard a lot of grandiose stories and unless it happened to you, it's just hard to believe someone could be so duplicitous. I assumed there had to be some truth to the stories when I was contacted by Syco. Abdel had also told me he had flown out to visit the China headquarters...I didn't think someone identified as merely a volunteer Syco hype guy would be making all these outlandish claims. I knew Jonathon was involved in some manner and Abdel wasn't lying about everything, but it's hard to say where the lies all begin since both were lying about things. I wasn't sure what to believe. I just knew none of it added up.
Sup3rs3d3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #17
Sup3rs3d3d
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Just spent an hour reading the whole hulk threads and all I can say is wow!
I just hope I get a leading role when the movie comes out.
Sup3rs3d3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #18
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
this is unfortunate ,I feel bad for Eric,bu I feel even worse for Jonathan,He really need's to rebuild this from the ground up,and If I have one word of advice it is this, Sorry Jonathan your in house sculptors are not good enough ,U NEED someone like Eric to take over artistic control.I have seen companies with good licenses but with average sculpts fail over the years .People might ooh and aah at yr sculpts and license on the forum but when it comes to putting down money they need to be convinced what you are selling them is art and that the aftermarket value has to be strong or you will be destined to fail.

The Count is correct.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #19
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Since you are reading everything I post Abdel, please stop trying to threaten me because I do private commissions of Licensed characters, my clients are well aware of this, everyone here knows I do this, just like most sculptors.
I don't hide it, I post it here and on my Facebook, I try to be as honest as possible.
Stop texting me immediately.
There's nothing wrong with doing commissions as long as I don't mass produce without a license period, and yes tell all your contacts about it.
I'll help you ok?
I Erick Sosa have done plenty of private commissions of known characters in the form of a one of a kind.
There, happy :P
Ok I am done gotta do something productive, its a beautiful day outside.
It would be so much easier and less stressful to change your cell number. It's a little inconvenient, but worth not having to be harassed by a scumbag criminal.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #20
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rs3d3d View Post
I just hope I get a leading role when the movie comes out.
Haha you should! Okay I read all 12 pages from clubhouse and everything in here and first off all, despite all the BS that has gone on, never in my life have I had such an entertaining read in a forum! It really is movie worth! Second, wow. I'm shocked with everything that has gone on with syco. This abdel dude is nasty piece of work and doesn't deserve to have any licence ever again.

I just hope erik, chris and everyone else affected can move on and forget all this BS. As for syco? Future doesn't look bright. One word? Fatality..

Oh btw I'm using an ipad and have autocorrect on and every time I type syco, it tries to correct it with the word suck. Just found that quite funny..