Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-19-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
kingdomhearts
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Problem with forum!!

Can anybody help me? I click come of the pic link on the forum and it says I dont have permission!

Do you know how I can fix that?
kingdomhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Who forgot to put things back after testing the new functionality earlier today?

Here is what everyone seems to be getting when trying to open links (that were previsouly imbedded images):

JadeGiant, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Perna posted a bunch of new pernatars and we can't see them
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
kingdomhearts
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant
Who forgot to put things back after testing the new functionality earlier today?

Here is what everyone seems to be getting when trying to open links (that were previsouly imbedded images):

JadeGiant, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Perna posted a bunch of new pernatars and we can't see them
oh so is not just me!!! I'm glad im in the same club as you
kingdomhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:41 PM   #4
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Sorry folks. Basically, the forum seems to be sucking a TON of bandwidth from our server for some unknown reason. We're testing different things to see if we can find out what the culprit is. Attachments are down for the time being to see if they are to blame. They'll be up soon.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:43 PM   #5
Kirk Durfey
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus
Sorry folks. Basically, the forum seems to be sucking a TON of bandwidth from our server for some unknown reason. We're testing different things to see if we can find out what the culprit is. Attachments are down for the time being to see if they are to blame. They'll be up soon.
Thanks for the explanation, Galactus- I never realized how much I miss the pics
Kirk Durfey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:34 AM   #6
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

And what's up with all these sections now? Forum Supports and Forum chumps? lol I mean come on, I liked it the way it was before, seemed like alot less scrolling then...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:03 AM   #7
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

well, apologies for you having to scroll but i like to give credit where credit is due. if you have manufacturers that support this forum, let people know. small price to pay for what you get. i would imagine that you enjoy Randy posting, other sculptors doing so as well too. also i would imagine that many enjoy forum exclusives and forum low number exclusives as well. so, if this means that they should have a more exclusive section (being on the top), so be it.
also note that as this forum gets larger, we might add other categories which in turn will add scrolling as well.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:27 AM   #8
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Haha I didn't mean it like that D! No disrespect at all, this is my fave place to come and chat with everyone. But I guess it did come off like that. I guess I meant I liked how one section was just completely for manufacturers, another section for statue talk and archives and another for general interests. It would have been kewl if there were markers on the names of the companies to indicate they were more exclusive then others since they support the forum. It was just a little griping! Which is on every corner of the forum! Besides if you can't do that in a forum and discuss it where else can ya?
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:35 AM   #9
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

no dis taken. just explaining to you and all inquiring minds why i did what i did.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:50 AM   #10
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus
Sorry folks.
Quote:
Basically, the forum seems to be sucking a TON of bandwidth from our server for some unknown reason.
We're testing different things to see if we can find out what the culprit is. Attachments are down for the time being to see if they are to blame. They'll be up soon.
You should delete the wendigo and hulk threads I bet those are the problem.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote