Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 08:26 PM   #1061
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Jerry,
Sent emails to Carolyn with pictures of me destroying my damaged Beastman Ex statue. Been about 7 weeks now and still no word of a replacement set being shipped out. Can you check this out for me or should I send another email?
Old 04-29-2015, 05:19 AM   #1062
MOTU_Maniac
U talkin' to me?

EDIT

Problem solved.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:14 AM   #1063
truck11006
Doh!

Hi jerry

I had and issue with shipping address when I ordered the 1:3 scale classic sub zero I have sent numerous of emails with the correct address for over 3weeks and I haven't got any reply yet also I wanted to cancel an order as well . I do enjoy you guys statues but I don't think it's fair that we have to pay are hard earned money for these awesome and somewhat expense statues and have to chase you guys for customer service which is great if you can every get a reply ..my email is joshuaboone84@gmail.com also I really hope you guys make a 1/4 Kung Lao he is my favorite next to scorpion and subzero �� thank you guys and keep up the good work .
Old 06-02-2015, 06:11 AM   #1064
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Just a shout out to PCS customer service, got my replacement of the wolf bat to my Beast man statue as the wing started to break away, good communication with good response time. Thankyou again PCS.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:34 AM   #1065
apellica
The Herculoids

Hi Jerry,

I have sent a couple of emails to Carolyn in the past week following up on my issue and I haven't heard from her for nearly a month. Usually she's pretty good at getting back in a reasonable timeframe. Is she out on vacation?

-apellica
Old 06-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #1066
darren123
Doh!

Well my first experience with PopCultureShock was awful -

Here is my experience as a first time buyer with this company

On Monday, I had the preorder page up for the Sorceress Exclusive, then hit refresh when it went live
I ordered the statue, submitted payment through paypay, then got the invoice for payment, but it didn't say exclusive
So I went back to the page and it was the regular statue, not sure why but when I refreshed the page it changed to the regular statue.
I immediately emailed pcstoys@aol.com, asking them to fix my order before the statue sells out, they responded in minutes telling me I needed to email customerservice@pcstoy.com, so I did. I then got an automated response:

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and will be working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

I didn't hear back from anyone, after sending both emails again asking for someone to help fix my order.
Then I got a response on Friday at 7:01pm PST (5 days later)

"You did order the regular, not the exclusive. Unfortunately I don't have any exclusives left. All I can do is put you on the top of the waitlist to have your order switched if someone cancels."

I am pissed and still am - it took them 5 days to respond to my request to fix my order. They can take my money right away but not respond to my order issue

Needless to say they have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and won't be ordering anything from this company - this would have been the first statue

I have been purchasing statues from Sideshow, Gentle Giant, NECA MOTU Statues/Stactions, MOTU Classics for years and this one of the worst experience I have had with a company
Old 06-08-2015, 02:58 PM   #1067
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Hi Jerry,

I have sent a couple of emails to Carolyn in the past week following up on my issue and I haven't heard from her for nearly a month. Usually she's pretty good at getting back in a reasonable timeframe. Is she out on vacation?

-apellica
Hmm. If you dont hear back in a week please message again. Sometimes they get accidentally filed as 'resolved'

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren123 View Post
Well my first experience with PopCultureShock was awful -

Here is my experience as a first time buyer with this company

On Monday, I had the preorder page up for the Sorceress Exclusive, then hit refresh when it went live
I ordered the statue, submitted payment through paypay, then got the invoice for payment, but it didn't say exclusive
So I went back to the page and it was the regular statue, not sure why but when I refreshed the page it changed to the regular statue.
I immediately emailed pcstoys@aol.com, asking them to fix my order before the statue sells out, they responded in minutes telling me I needed to email customerservice@pcstoy.com, so I did. I then got an automated response:

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and will be working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

I didn't hear back from anyone, after sending both emails again asking for someone to help fix my order.
Then I got a response on Friday at 7:01pm PST (5 days later)

"You did order the regular, not the exclusive. Unfortunately I don't have any exclusives left. All I can do is put you on the top of the waitlist to have your order switched if someone cancels."

I am pissed and still am - it took them 5 days to respond to my request to fix my order. They can take my money right away but not respond to my order issue

Needless to say they have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and won't be ordering anything from this company - this would have been the first statue

I have been purchasing statues from Sideshow, Gentle Giant, NECA MOTU Statues/Stactions, MOTU Classics for years and this one of the worst experience I have had with a company
So let me get this right.

You accidentally ordered the wrong item and it sold out.

You are upset that we arent going to increase the edition size to compensate for your mistake ?

Do i have that right ?
Old 06-08-2015, 03:24 PM   #1068
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

bahahahaha.... sorry. I can't help myself. I feel so bad for you sometimes Jerry xD
Old 06-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #1069
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
bahahahaha.... sorry. I can't help myself. I feel so bad for you sometimes Jerry xD
Is it me ? Am i reading that wrong ?
Old 06-08-2015, 03:42 PM   #1070
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Is it me ? Am i reading that wrong ?
From his post above I can summarize this:

Due to possible site error he ordered the regular even though he was refreshing the pre order page of the exclusive version.

I guess he realized that soon enough and at the moment the exclusive was not sold out. Therefor he made an attempt to have this fixed by contacting CS. Unlucky for him CS did not help him right away, but after the exclusive got sold out.

From his post I dont see where he is asking to raise the ES on the exclusive.
Closed Thread