Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 12-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
gscomicfest
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Cool Garden State Comic Fest/Jan 26th Ledgewood NJ

We'll be holding our inaugural Garden State Comic Fest on January 26 from 10:30 to 6PM.
It will take place at the Quality Inn in Ledgewood at 1691 US Highway 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852.
We will be hosting a good number of both dealers and guest artists at the show.

Attending will be:
Rags Morales of Identity Crisis and DC's Action Comics

Charles Paul Wilson III of Stuff of Legend fame and also currently working on Wraith for IDW

Tom Raney Ultimate X-Men and Uncanny X-Men for Marvel Comics, DV8 and Stormwatch for Image Comics, and Outsiders for DC Comics. Tom is currently working on Bloodshot, a crossover with Archer and Armstrong for Valiant.

And Many more......

Check out our website at gardenstatecomicfest.com

Also like us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/Gardenstatecomicfest
Look forward to seeing you
gscomicfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
Underdog07
Hercules

Interesting looking show. I will attend if not busy that day.

One note - you do not state admission fees anywhere.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
gscomicfest

Admission

We know it's been a long time coming but we have finally posted our admission costs. We waited because we wanted to make sure we could give you the best possible price.
Thank you to everyone who has shown us support and we want to let you know we are trying to put on the best possible show at the best possible price for all fans.
Thanks
gardenstatecomicfest.com

$8 per person
2 for $15
$1 off with student ID
Kids under 10 free

Last edited by gscomicfest; 01-22-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: price
Old 01-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #4
gscomicfest

GSCF is proud to announce Jamal Igle is coming to our show. Jamal is an American comic book artist, editor, art director and animation storyboard artist. He is primarily known for his pencilling, inking and coloring work on books such as Supergirl and Firestorm. He is currently working on his new project Molly Danger which looks awesome.

gardenstatecomicfest.com
Old 01-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
gscomicfest

GSCF will be auctioning off a MIB Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave at the show. This collectible has sold for as much as $400 on Ebay!! We will be selling raffle tickets for $2 a piece and 3 for $5 This is a great opportunity to get a chance to win this much sought after collectible for as little as $2
Old 01-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #6
gscomicfest

GSCF is proud to announce that the 501st Star Wars Legion will be coming to hang out take pictures and you may even get a chance to shoot a Storm Trooper
Old 01-11-2014, 12:23 AM   #7
gscomicfest

GSCF is proud to announce promoters from the movie I, Frankenstein due out in theaters January 24th will be on hand giving away cool I, Frankenstein stuff to people at the show. The has an all star cast and looks to be the best Frankenstein movie to be released in a very long time. To find out more go to https://www.facebook.com/IFrankensteinMovie
Old 01-13-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
gscomicfest

GSCF is proud to announce Chris Ivy is coming to Garden State Comic Fest. Chris has worked primarily as an inker in the comic industry with so many works it would be impossible to name them all. His current project is inking Cryptozoic Man as seen on AMC's Comic Book Men
Old 01-18-2014, 05:23 PM   #9
gscomicfest

The third issue of Charles Paul Wilson III and Joe Hill's "Wraith" is out in stores this week. If you like an awesome twisted story with exceptional art this book is for you if you haven't gotten it yet. Pick up a copy and bring it next weekend to our show to get Charles to sign it.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #10
gscomicfest

As we are now 7 days away Garden State Comic Fest. We would just like to thank all the Vendors and Artists who have helped make our show possible. We also especially would like to thank all the fans who have liked our page, visited our website and shown interest in our show. THANK YOU EVERYONE. We have a great show planned and are looking forward to spending the day with all of you.