Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-02-2017, 03:40 AM   #501
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This has been making the rounds

damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #502
damienjakk

The new SF5 character has been revealed. So yeah....that happened. To be fair he actually looks like a pretty cool design, but whoever at Capcom is in charge of the music for these trailers needs to be fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OcpYT3-4ug
Old 05-08-2017, 04:23 PM   #503
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Meh another lame design imo, it's all just too lazy. I hate the critical arts in this game also, the vast majority are boring (in fact lazy and boring sums this game up perfectly for me). I'm still playing sfiv even though I bought sfv day one, I just couldn't get into it and there's been no characters released so far that have tempted me back.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:26 PM   #504
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Poor concept for new char.

Seems like they just are getting lazy with models and reusing and just picking moves from each char with nothing new or game changing.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:12 AM   #505
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
The new SF5 character has been revealed. So yeah....that happened. To be fair he actually looks like a pretty cool design, but whoever at Capcom is in charge of the music for these trailers needs to be fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OcpYT3-4ug
That's actually his theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izt4lBmrzQA

On the contrary, I think his theme is pretty good. It's catchy, fits to his style, and I think it's a bold choice for Capcom to choose a lyrical theme for this character. Everything flows well with Ed being part of this new generation; with his own path and struggles to follow. He has influence from both Balrog and M. Bison.

At first I was half/half on his design, but now he's grown on me. His move-list is unlike any SF character done before, which took some time to get used to... Was a lot of fun playing him in the beta.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #506
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Wtf! Was really looking forward to Abigail after I enjoyed Hugo a lot in sf4. But they've made him look like an out of proportion weirdo his design just looks wrong. Hugo was big but at least he looked 'right' Abigail looks ridiculous. His animation looks really awkward also, this was one character I thought could get me into a sfv and I really didn't think capcom could f@#k him up, but somehow they found a way
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:36 PM   #507
damienjakk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Wtf! Was really looking forward to Abigail after I enjoyed Hugo a lot in sf4. But they've made him look like an out of proportion weirdo his design just looks wrong. Hugo was big but at least he looked 'right' Abigail looks ridiculous. His animation looks really awkward also, this was one character I thought could get me into a sfv and I really didn't think capcom could f@#k him up, but somehow they found a way
But his reception has been awesome...oh wait