Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #21
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
So is the ES of these pieces going down so they can produce more gold and white variants?
No if the es goes down they will produce less variants they probably only made those variants because they had excess stock with a lower es they should have less excess stock therefore less reason to make variants
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #22
Y3E
Gen 13

I wouldn't mind getting Batgirl but it is only available on the P1 site and their shipping cost is to high, so I wonder why they haven't opened it back up on SS site.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #23
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Wait til the aftermarket. These are huge and people don't realize it quite as much until they have it in hand. I honestly think that collectors and flippers purchased these pieces asap when they came out because of the detail and bang for your buck compared to all the 1:4 statues being released. The size is a big deal. I can totally see where a collector just can't fit it into their collection. And in some cases they make it fit and it ruins the flow of looks awkward.
If you hold out, your patience should be rewarded by saving some cash. Possibly a couple hundred.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #24
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I wouldn't mind getting Batgirl but it is only available on the P1 site and their shipping cost is to high, so I wonder why they haven't opened it back up on SS site.
The EX is sold out. The regular with an ES of 1000 is still available at Sideshow.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...studio-902783/
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:26 PM   #25
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
These are huge and people don't realize it quite as much until they have it in hand.
They're huge indeed, but their shipping boxes are definitely the worst thing about them. One does have to be very selective with these things.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:57 PM   #26
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Lol. Very true. My Bats came in two boxes, each the size of The SS Hulk vs Wolverine box.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:13 PM   #27
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

So far we have only seen changes to the ES on the EX statues. Will this also happen to the "collector" or regular versions?
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #28
Dredd_84
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
They're huge indeed, but their shipping boxes are definitely the worst thing about them. One does have to be very selective with these things.
That’s what my concern is. I’ve yet to see one in person yet and I don’t think I truly realize how large these pieces are yet. I want to order a couple but the size is my what I’m worried about.
Dredd_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #29
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd_84 View Post
That’s what my concern is. I’ve yet to see one in person yet and I don’t think I truly realize how large these pieces are yet. I want to order a couple but the size is my what I’m worried about.
In my opinion on having several of the 1/3 pieces from Prime 1, I originally was planning to only buy 1 piece and continue collecting with the smaller scale. However, that 1 piece. Wow. If you know the Cheesecake Factory it's like that. Other places have cheesecake, and then there's Cheesecake factory cheesecake. I hate cheesecake. But I will devour a Cheesecake factory cake if in front of me. So, do you go on your merry way and continue to eat cheesecake from your local regular spot, or do you try Cheesecake Factory cheesecake? More expensive and will make you take up more space in your pants and clothes. Or maybe it's better for you to just watch us eat it.....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #30
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I prefer 1/3 scale
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote