Death is hereditary.

Wow..those look amazing....
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 01:32 PM   #523
Aris
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide87ita View Post
"XM Studios Premium Collectibles and Studio HIVE is proud to show you design of our first officially licensed Star Wars statue! One of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy....BOBA FETT!" XM FB

This is so awesome pose!
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #524
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Pure awsomeness!
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:57 PM   #525
Peedi
The Secret Six

Between SS and XM both I'm mostly interested in alien, droid or helmeted characters...Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, R2-D2, Yoda. That's probably about it. Unless XM did an awesome Jedi Knight/Master Luke from RotJ. Might be interested in Phasma and Kylo Ren if I like Force Awakens...I think it'll be a good movie but nothing will ever touch the originals, especially the 1st two.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:11 PM   #526
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Between SS and XM both I'm mostly interested in alien, droid or helmeted characters...Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, R2-D2, Yoda. That's probably about it. Unless XM did an awesome Jedi Knight/Master Luke from RotJ. Might be interested in Phasma and Kylo Ren if I like Force Awakens...I think it'll be a good movie but nothing will ever touch the originals, especially the 1st two.
First two ICONIC! ROTJ had great moments as well...but yeah the first two = Mind Blown. btw Darth Maul by XM....?
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #527
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This boba looks so dynamic and cooler than the museum pose from SS imo. I have both on PO but will not need 2 of this character. The ex was so bad on the SS version. I would have prefer more at least something I can see the difference.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:50 AM   #528
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I don't understand why you go into something with that kind of mindset. So you already are prejudging something before it comes out. This new one may be the best SW ever done....and you could have everybody crowing the same, but since you have already have this opinion, you would never be able to appreciate it as much as you would have had you not.

Whew! That was a mouthful.

I just don't understand why humans have this preconceived idea about things they know nothing about. Assumptions up the ying yang.

For the record, I am not saying this new SW will be better than any previous ones, but I at least am going in there with an open mind.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:17 AM   #529
Demona
Martian Manhunter

My mindset is that it's got to be better than Episode I-III.

They sold me with the cute soccer ball droid even before I knew her name. (and I want it be be a girl dammit!)
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:12 AM   #530
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

HIS name is BB-8
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote