Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-22-2005, 05:55 AM   #11
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by leks
What console is this for or pc? I havenot really played a game since quake , have an xbox though
Legends 2 is for everything. If oyu get it for PC and Gameboy you get more characters, that is what I have heard.
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:13 AM   #12
leks
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Cool Ill check out what this is all about, although I doubt I will find the time to playaaaaayyyy.
leks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:22 AM   #13
Wolverine1

Spoiler I left out for Sam

A few more tidbits for you Sam, if you make the right group, they will give your characters a bonus for however you have them out there together, example Rouge, Gambit, Jean, and Cyclops, has one and they call it double dating, Savage Land is an area, the combat is a little easy, one thing that sucks is that I haven't seen a flashback, I liked those, especially the Juggs and Sentinel one from the first one, I may not be far enought yet, but I do not think there is any. You can pick which outfit from the start, like Juggernaut has the red version and the black version.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:01 AM   #14
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
Spoiler I left out for Sam

A few more tidbits for you Sam, if you make the right group, they will give your characters a bonus for however you have them out there together, example Rouge, Gambit, Jean, and Cyclops, has one and they call it double dating, Savage Land is an area, the combat is a little easy, one thing that sucks is that I haven't seen a flashback, I liked those, especially the Juggs and Sentinel one from the first one, I may not be far enought yet, but I do not think there is any. You can pick which outfit from the start, like Juggernaut has the red version and the black version.

Thanks wolvie. I'm gonna cancel my order for Imperfects and pick up this game instead.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 03:30 PM   #15
MrYac
Hercules

i'll probably get booed out of the thread for steering away from legends....but hows mario baseball. i love the mario party games and this one looks like a lot of fun
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 03:54 PM   #16
VenoM
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Got MK yesterday and this game rocks! The intro is just awesome....10 fatalities for each character, upgrade your moves, graphics are great! Can't stop playing it! TOASTY!
VenoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:48 PM   #17
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
Imperfects is giving me a headache.
Sounds like it's imperfect.........
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 04:55 PM   #18
Wolverine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac
i'll probably get booed out of the thread for steering away from legends....but hows mario baseball. i love the mario party games and this one looks like a lot of fun
Haven't played it yet. XMen Legends has my time right now, maybe later on in the weekend.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:35 PM   #19
J Storm
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac
If you like the Mario Party games or the Mario Kart/Tennis, then your gonna love this. The mini games are cool and the controls are easy once you get the hang of it. You can practice before you start playing the actual baseball game itself. Each character works well with others, like if one player is on base and the next batter has a good connection, then the batter will be a better hitter (if that makes sense to you) but youll see when you play. I like it.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 05:38 PM   #20
J Storm
Birdman

Oh, I forgot, I got this new game called Indigo Prophecy. All I'm gonna say is don't sleep on this game, its really good...
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote