Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-27-2017, 03:08 AM   #31
Marcel54
Hellboy

An other FB update on Odin's paint app. Looks great in my book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18157559_10212046966558951_795569347023666900_n.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	104071  
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:30 AM   #32
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

This is going to be impressive as all hell. If they can't fill the orders for this beast here in the states, they should market it in Denmark!!!! The Dane I know still relates to his Viking ancestry and would go crazy over this thing!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #33
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
This is going to be impressive as all hell. If they can't fill the orders for this beast here in the states, they should market it in Denmark!!!! The Dane I know still relates to his Viking ancestry and would go crazy over this thing!!!
Denmark is the capital of Amsterdam Come on man, the Vikings came from all over Northern Europe not just Denmark. I am from Europe and I know for sure that I will be ready for pre order on Monday.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:00 PM   #34
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
Denmark is the capital of Amsterdam Come on man, the Vikings came from all over Northern Europe not just Denmark. I am from Europe and I know for sure that I will be ready for pre order on Monday.
Hey, I didn't ask a million questions! He said the Danes were the descendants of the Vikings and I went with it! Lol!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 04:55 PM   #35
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

OK everyone, we have some news today. Odin will be ready for pre-order on Monday. We will be posting pictures of the finished paint through out the weekend, and on Monday he will go up on our site, www.level52studios.com for pre-order. We will send a newsletter out to those who are signed up for it when its up, and we will announce here 1 hour later, so make sure you are signed up for our newsletter.
Odin will stand 26 inches from bottom of base to the tip of the spear. He will have a fur cloak and real leather strapping in places for a subtle but nice mix of media. Fully painted with an incredible amount of detail.
Edition size will be capped at 300, we will leave the pre-order open for 30 days, and however many we sell under 300 at the end of 30 days will the edition size, No re-releases, no upping the edition, 300 max. Another new element we are introducing is in relation to the pricing. Odin will be $750, a deposit of 200$ is required upfront, and you will be entered into a payment plan of 100$ a month. Price will be $750 if we sell less than 250, if we sell 251 or more up to the max of 300, the price will drop to $650.
This will be produced by the amazing Gantaku factory. The production time for this piece has been quoted at less than 7 months. Our QC and Paint team will be a heavy part of the production process. And everyone will be updated along the way to show the entire process.
Odin will be shipped in high quality black foam, with an art box. There will be an included art print limited to 300, and a surprise.
Over the next few months we will be developing our story likely in the form of a graphic novel. We have brought an accomplished writer on board named Brandon Chen( find his work here www.authorbrandonchen.com), and an amazing comic artist Henrytheartistiam( find his work here https://www.instagram.com/henrytheartistiam/ and pick up his latest comic here www.gumroad.com/iamstore) to illustrate the book.
This will be an ongoing series and every piece will be capped at 300. The next piece in the series is Ymir the frost giant, followed by The Valkyrie sculpted be Ehren Bienert. With many more to follow.
Thank you all for your support, sign up for that newsletter, you dont want to miss out on this epic piece. And stay tuned for the finished paint photos!
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #36
Marcel54
Hellboy

Thanks for the update. Sounds good to me. At what time will pre order start given that I am 6 to 9 hours ahead of the US and I am too old to stay up all hours

We'll sort out shipping by the end of the year
Old 04-28-2017, 05:36 PM   #37
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Around 12 noon pst
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #38
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I'm really interested in this. Tempted to break my wait-for-in-hand-photos-to-order rule.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:07 AM   #39
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Around 12 noon pst
Old 04-29-2017, 03:33 AM   #40
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
OK everyone, we have some news today. Odin will be ready for pre-order on Monday. We will be posting pictures of the finished paint through out the weekend, and on Monday he will go up on our site, www.level52studios.com for pre-order. We will send a newsletter out to those who are signed up for it when its up, and we will announce here 1 hour later, so make sure you are signed up for our newsletter.
Odin will stand 26 inches from bottom of base to the tip of the spear. He will have a fur cloak and real leather strapping in places for a subtle but nice mix of media. Fully painted with an incredible amount of detail.
Edition size will be capped at 300, we will leave the pre-order open for 30 days, and however many we sell under 300 at the end of 30 days will the edition size, No re-releases, no upping the edition, 300 max. Another new element we are introducing is in relation to the pricing. Odin will be $750, a deposit of 200$ is required upfront, and you will be entered into a payment plan of 100$ a month. Price will be $750 if we sell less than 250, if we sell 251 or more up to the max of 300, the price will drop to $650.
This will be produced by the amazing Gantaku factory. The production time for this piece has been quoted at less than 7 months. Our QC and Paint team will be a heavy part of the production process. And everyone will be updated along the way to show the entire process.
Odin will be shipped in high quality black foam, with an art box. There will be an included art print limited to 300, and a surprise.
Over the next few months we will be developing our story likely in the form of a graphic novel. We have brought an accomplished writer on board named Brandon Chen( find his work here www.authorbrandonchen.com), and an amazing comic artist Henrytheartistiam( find his work here https://www.instagram.com/henrytheartistiam/ and pick up his latest comic here www.gumroad.com/iamstore) to illustrate the book.
This will be an ongoing series and every piece will be capped at 300. The next piece in the series is Ymir the frost giant, followed by The Valkyrie sculpted be Ehren Bienert. With many more to follow.
Thank you all for your support, sign up for that newsletter, you dont want to miss out on this epic piece. And stay tuned for the finished paint photos!
Any chance you'll be working with international distributors.
Popcultcha (popcultcha.com.au) acts as the distributor for most 1/6 and 1/4 collectibles in Australia, even for companies like Popcultureshock that do most of their purchases direct from their website.
...would help us international people! (obviously I'm in Oz )
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote