Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-05-2017, 04:34 PM   #121
Logan_5
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Great News . Heather just sent a email to confirm address and said these are close to being done . So hopefully shipping soon !
Logan_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:23 AM   #122
madcow12
Frackin!

Please post some pics when you get it. I cancelled mine after they publicly stated it was shipping in November. I also asked on facebook in November and they said they were shipping then. If you look back on "ask chronicle" paul said they were shipping on Nov 8th. I just wont buy something from a company that lies.

Chronicle Newsletter – November 10, 2016

Hello to all of our amazing followers! We’re getting closer to Black Friday specials and we can’t wait to share updates on several of our products. Read ahead to see what’s happening at Chronicle!

*Buck Rogers Starfighter

We’re so excited to say that we should begin shipping this product to customers in the next 2 weeks! We are confident that you will be pleased with this remarkable product when it arrives, as we have shown great attention to detail in the production of this piece. For those customers who are ready for delivery, be expecting emails for address confirmations and shipping quotes in the next week.
madcow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #123
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Its not that they lie to you its that they want to give you the best product ever. If something is not right and Paul wants to change things he will only to give you a great replica. What would you rather have a model that look not accurate or an accurate one? I understand its hard waiting for things you guys pay for trust me wish my break out rex had came by no but I would rather have a damn good model than a bad one for the money i payed for it
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:50 PM   #124
madcow12
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
Its not that they lie to you its that they want to give you the best product ever. If something is not right and Paul wants to change things he will only to give you a great replica. What would you rather have a model that look not accurate or an accurate one? I understand its hard waiting for things you guys pay for trust me wish my break out rex had came by no but I would rather have a damn good model than a bad one for the money i payed for it
I guess you did not read my post where I said on November 8th paul said they were shipping. I have no problem with them saying that they need more time to refine it but paul and on facebook they said it was shipping. Well, it was not..so its a LIE.

Nov8th 2016 = They are currently shipping....
Old 01-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #125
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Starfighters have shipped it's not a lie, we have shipped around 30 so far.

It depended on when you paid, if you are still on a payment plan as to when yours will ship.

Don't call me a liar when Starfighters are shipping. These are made in house in batches of five. They most certainly have shipped and we will never do another in house project period. I'll just cancel it and refund people.

Sorry you didn't get yours on your schedule, but we are doing the best we can with in house production.

I hope to have the remaining forty or so shipped by the end of the month.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:28 PM   #126
Logan_5
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Paul Thank you for doing this piece ! I love the 70s and 80s designs .

Considering I have waited 30 + years to get one of these ,whenever I get it , I will be more than thrilled to display it in my collection everyday for the Next 30 Years ........
Logan_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:13 PM   #127
Choopie
Birdman

Less than 100 of these made? Wow, congrats to those who got in on this unique piece. I would have loved to own it, but it was beyond my budget, unfortunately. Would love to see pics once folks start getting it in hand.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:37 PM   #128
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I will no longer support this forum if anyone calls me a liar again....

Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #129
madcow12
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Starfighters have shipped it's not a lie, we have shipped around 30 so far.

It depended on when you paid, if you are still on a payment plan as to when yours will ship.

Don't call me a liar when Starfighters are shipping. These are made in house in batches of five. They most certainly have shipped and we will never do another in house project period. I'll just cancel it and refund people.

Sorry you didn't get yours on your schedule, but we are doing the best we can with in house production.

I hope to have the remaining forty or so shipped by the end of the month.
Then somebody is lying because your OWN website stated they had not shipped as of Nov 10th. That's fine, like I said, I would prefer to be told that it is being held up to being made better. EFX and Master replicas are and were that way. I had to pull teeth to get my MR falcon and Y-wing. Its just the nature of the business I guess.

Chronicle Newsletter – November 10, 2016

Hello to all of our amazing followers! We’re getting closer to Black Friday specials and we can’t wait to share updates on several of our products. Read ahead to see what’s happening at Chronicle!

NOV 10th Buck Rogers Starfighter

We’re so excited to say that we should begin shipping this product to customers in the next 2 weeks! We are confident that you will be pleased with this remarkable product when it arrives, as we have shown great attention to detail in the production of this piece. For those customers who are ready for delivery, be expecting emails for address confirmations and shipping quotes in the next week.

I hope to have the remaining forty or so shipped by the end of the month.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #130
madcow12
Frackin!

wow..that is just absolutely sad that you are only that far along for something that was promised in December.