Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-17-2019, 12:42 PM   #261
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I could read the script to the movie and it still wouldn't spoil it for me. It's star wars not the "Sixth Sense" or "The Crying Game".
Everyone is different though I think that you're the exception to the rule for people who are invested in these universes. I like to experience everything that I can first-hand without having any surprises spoiled for me. Obviously no one is expecting a twist ending but you can only experience a film for the first time once. I prefer to have that experience unmolested by spoilers.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:47 PM   #262
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Everyone is different though I think that you're the exception to the rule for people who are invested in these universes. I like to experience everything that I can first-hand without having any surprises spoiled for me. Obviously no one is expecting a twist ending but you can only experience a film for the first time once. I prefer to have that experience unmolested by spoilers.
I suppose you are right. I just enjoy the cinematic experience regardless.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:54 PM   #263
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I think most of us feel the same. That said, what was posted here was not a spoiler because it’s pure conjecture.

As I stated, if you’re that sensitive to learning details stay out of all threads and social media topics related to SW for starters. Especially this close to release. No way you’re going to be 100% spoiler free however unless you live in a bubble. As vague as the trailers have been for this film even they contain spoilers. Especially the last one, which I’d highly recommend people avoid if you’re wanting to go in as cold as possible.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:18 PM   #264
French Cancan
Deadman

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

( Sorry, I don't know how to hide it )

Mickey will make a special appearance as

the Captain Disease Ney. He will be in command of the starship B.S. NOLIMITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have great hopes for that movie.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:27 PM   #265
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I could read the script to the movie and it still wouldn't spoil it for me. It's star wars not the "Sixth Sense" or "The Crying Game".
Now you've done it. Rise of Skywalker is a scene by scene remake of The Crying Game.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #266
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Now you've done it. Rise of Skywalker is a scene by scene remake of The Crying Game.
bloody hell ...do we find out Rey is actually a guy then?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:52 PM   #267
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I do get it cause I accidentally ran across spoilers for Endgame on who died the night before seeing it and was mad about it lol. However, rumors are not spoilers because it's not fact so that's why I wasn't really thinking when posting it. But boy did I get that GOT "shame bell" rung at me.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #268
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
bloody hell ...do we find out Rey is actually a guy then?
There's a lightsaber joke there, but it's too easy.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:57 PM   #269
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
There's a lightsaber joke there, but it's too easy.
lol
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 02:44 PM   #270
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
I do get it cause I accidentally ran across spoilers for Endgame on who died the night before seeing it and was mad about it lol. However, rumors are not spoilers because it's not fact so that's why I wasn't really thinking when posting it. But boy did I get that GOT "shame bell" rung at me.
Someone attempted to spoil Endgame for me. Except they got the character wrong. Funny enough it actually made the movie more enjoyable for me because I was even more surprised than I would have been, given the misinformation I was equipped with.

I was pretty angry when I thought they had ruined it for me though.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote