Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #511
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I said it before, and I’ll double down again...*IF* SS plays their cards right with this one....Juggernaut very well could be statue of the year...yes, even up against The Batman Who Laughs.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:08 PM   #512
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

agreed and the really exciting stuff is if you look at the direction SS has gone with their new pieces:

Thanos on throne
Wolverine PF
X23
Rogue
Thor BOB PF
Psylocke
Green arrow

Etc etc these are amazing pieces . Ultra detailed and dynamic. Juggernaut is one of the heavy weights of the marvel universe and they will not waste an opportunity to set the bar with this one . They killed it with Thanos this will be no exception
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #513
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Subby,

i fully agree with you: Sideshow is on a roll with some pretty impressive releases recently.
I have no doubt whatsoever that they will deliver a solid knock-out and a hugely impressive homerun with this Juggernaut Maquette.
I am really looking forward to the full reveal of the unstoppable behemoth!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 10:31 PM   #514
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Rainer & Subby...it’s gonna be outta the ballpark!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:31 AM   #515
Ginormousthumbs
Blue Falcon

I’ve been saving my rewards points just for this piece.
Hope it’s a winner
Ginormousthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:19 AM   #516
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Looks like the Juggernaut base will be a Danger Room Base judging from those chunk of Debris He destroyed.... and Rogue is inside the Danger Room waiting for Him.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:38 PM   #517
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Markuz30,

I like where your head's at and believe Juggernaut and Rgoe would make for an awesome display when squared off against one another.
The only thing is that such a display would raise the inevitable question what Rogue thinks she can accomplish with a chainsaw against the unstoppable force of nature?
How can a chainsaw help you when you face the Exemplar of Physical Strength, one of the most fearsome heavyhitters in the MU?

Rogue must have a unique sense of humor and that is one more thing to appreciate in our Southern Belle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Looks like the Juggernaut base will be a Danger Room Base judging from those chunk of Debris He destroyed.... and Rogue is inside the Danger Room waiting for Him.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:21 PM   #518
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Lol I love the passion! I’m the same way with my guy Namor!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:51 PM   #519
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Markuz30,

I like where your head's at and believe Juggernaut and Rgoe would make for an awesome display when squared off against one another.
The only thing is that such a display would raise the inevitable question what Rogue thinks she can accomplish with a chainsaw against the unstoppable force of nature?
How can a chainsaw help you when you face the Exemplar of Physical Strength, one of the most fearsome heavyhitters in the MU?

Rogue must have a unique sense of humor and that is one more thing to appreciate in our Southern Belle!

Rainer
maybe that's Rogue way to show her hospitality.. Tap Juggy on his shoulder with a Chainsaw.. You know how playful our SouthernBelle is..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:25 AM   #520
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Markuz30,

Rogue must have a unique sense of humor and that is one more thing to appreciate in our Southern Belle! Rainer
Hmmm.... I disagree. I think a chainsaw is really a good idea, even a smart idea. Rogue probably hope The Juggernaut will have some rotocasting issues and of course the chainsaw will be perfect to chop him up like a (big)tomato, and, finally, to stop the Unstoppable.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote