Dozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:44 AM   #253
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozza View Post
Looks awesome!

What is the switch out torso?
it's a different arm position to essentially leave no uncovered seam I imagine.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #254
DRAGONTHEBOMB
I am da law!

Looks great, can't wait
DRAGONTHEBOMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:57 PM   #255
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

OK I'm a little confused with how buying expensive toys work. This Cammy statues looks so good (and sexy) so i might consider spending the big boy bucks. What I'm confused about is, is it only possible to get this through pre order? I'm assuming I will not be able to wait till release day to actually order it because it will already be sold out from the pre orders?

If so, that would suck. I'm a sneakerhead so i'm familiar with spending large sums on needless things. But at least with sneakers, I have the option of going to the store or going online on release day to order the shoes.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #256
AvoTaco
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
OK I'm a little confused with how buying expensive toys work. This Cammy statues looks so good (and sexy) so i might consider spending the big boy bucks. What I'm confused about is, is it only possible to get this through pre order? I'm assuming I will not be able to wait till release day to actually order it because it will already be sold out from the pre orders?

If so, that would suck. I'm a sneakerhead so i'm familiar with spending large sums on needless things. But at least with sneakers, I have the option of going to the store or going online on release day to order the shoes.
expensive toys?!
BLASPHEMY!
AvoTaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:57 AM   #257
Teldil
Doh!

When is the SFV Cammy coming out? How come no one mentions it anywhere? It was supposed to come out September 2016...
Teldil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #258
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldil View Post
When is the SFV Cammy coming out? How come no one mentions it anywhere? It was supposed to come out September 2016...
If you pre-ordered the ultra line Cammy from PCS you should have received an email around new year's that stated the new estimated release date was April. If production is still on track she could start shipping to customers around May'ish....maybe
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:41 PM   #259
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post

The Edition size is set up front so availability will depend on how popular the statue/character is, how fast it will sell out. Some statues can sell out in a matter of minutes, some days, some not till after the release date. If it is something that you really want, best not to hesitate and jump on it as soon as the pre-order goes up especially if it's an exclusive Edition. The retail Edition's can usually be had around release date.

Good luck and welcome to statue collecting, get out while you can. Lol
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:34 PM   #260
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Ah ok thanks for the info jac. And yeah haha rip my wallet xD
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote