Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-08-2018, 02:43 PM   #21
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Anyone know if first 4 figures will make statues of characters from Killer Instinct?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 03:30 PM   #22
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Anyone know if first 4 figures will make statues of characters from Killer Instinct?
If they are I dont think theyve said anything yet. Tekken and SC seem to be coming along really slow. They might not want to jump into a 3rd fighting game, dunno just a guess.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #23
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
If they are I dont think theyve said anything yet. Tekken and SC seem to be coming along really slow. They might not want to jump into a 3rd fighting game, dunno just a guess.

Well they did do a poll on it (the original game) and it didn't fare that well IIRC. Still hope though
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:01 AM   #24
ereyi
Fantastic Four

I played the games and have fond memories of these guys but these statues are getting out of control in my opinion. I am all for large statues of your all time favorite characters, like having a centerpiece in your collection, but to have a massive piece of everything that you like is overkill. This thing is going to be as big as most 1/4 scale statues. It looks like the Banjo character is about twice as big as all of the link character statues that have been produced by F4F. Link is generally represented by f4f in approx. 1/8 scale and stands aprox. 8" tall in most of the released statues, banjo looks like he is going to be about 16" tall in this one and as much as l like Banjo and Kazooie, there is no way that I like them more than the legend of zelda franchise. And don't get me started on the price increases. Seems like you can't get a decent piece from most companies for under $500 bucks now a days. Either way, after all this complaining, I still pre-ordered an exclusive.
P.S.
I too would have preferred a standing pose.
ereyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #25
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I was really looking forward to a banjo-kazooie in this scale but I think the pose they chose is trash. Solid pass for me
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:44 PM   #26
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I do wish for another pose. So hopefully they will make another one with an upright pose or something dynamic like them in the middle of an attack or something. But I'm glad they have the license to BK and Conker right now. I hope for more games characters from Rare
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #27
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Conker is up- $550 for definitive edition which includes 2 crowns, 2 cups, stone base, throne, footstool and commemorative coin.

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote