Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-01-2020, 08:28 AM   #411
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Weren't we supposed to get more pictures this week? The wait is killing me!
They could be waiting for the Sunday newsletter.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:01 AM   #412
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Since May 2018.....like...holy crap. Whoever oversaw this project should never be put in charge again. Complete incompetence. I really can not believe it’s been this long. It’s actually infuriating.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:13 AM   #413
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool1sky View Post
Since May 2018.....like...holy crap. Whoever oversaw this project should never be put in charge again. Complete incompetence. I really can not believe it’s been this long. It’s actually infuriating.
It'll probably be the last one. Honestly feels like the fire went out on these even before then.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:26 AM   #414
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
It's been mentioned a lot and should be common knowledge by now that the original sculpt was scrapped and started anew...matter of fact from start of the new sculpt to when it goes up for PO any time now is is a record time for PCS.

Also worth mentioning that 1:3 Bison is confirmed to be coming close after Cammy (I believe he is in final stages of the proto) and (I might be mistaken about which character but if my memory isn't failing me) Ken is coming after that.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:23 AM   #415
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
It's been mentioned a lot and should be common knowledge by now that the original sculpt was scrapped and started anew...matter of fact from start of the new sculpt to when it goes up for PO any time now is is a record time for PCS.

Also worth mentioning that 1:3 Bison is confirmed to be coming close after Cammy (I believe he is in final stages of the proto) and (I might be mistaken about which character but if my memory isn't failing me) Ken is coming after that.
Did PCS put out a statement that that was the case? I think it’s only been mentioned in this forum and only assumed. It’s a sound assumption but technically we don’t actually know what happened. Either way it’s been almost 2 years there’s no excuse. Just because they “started over” doesn’t excuse the last 17 months before that. Also if true that 1:3 Bison is almost finished, that just tells me they were not focusing enough on 1:3 Cammy. Truly infuriating.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:29 AM   #416
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post

Eh they were holding out on showing the digital for a while. Sagat went from unknown to PO in 6 months.

A double punch might be a good thing but it might also exhaust wallets.
Sagat PO was October 2017. So almost 2.3 YEARS since the last 1/3 PO.

For me from what we've seen so far I prefer the render. Seems like an allowance for the Mixed Media wasn't made.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:09 PM   #417
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Was she not in this week's newsletter?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #418
dao2
Cyclops

There was an image, looked like one we saw already (or looked very similar at least).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #419
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
There was an image, looked like one we saw already (or looked very similar at least).
Did it say when the full reveal will be? Did it show delta red Cammy?
Old 02-02-2020, 11:33 PM   #420
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Did it say when the full reveal will be? Did it show delta red Cammy?
No it was the same cammy, it said they would be coming soon but no firm date.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote