Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-27-2019, 10:44 AM   #41
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Of This "Hot Pants" design of Harley this is IMHO by far the best. However too much on my want list so this probably won't find a place in my collection.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #42
Mister H
Gen 13

Well I personally can’t stand the character (DC’s Deadpool). It is well done and there was a very recent HQ put out by SS, so this gives me hope for a new Batman. While I’m at it, a new Cap, Mr. Sinister or Heartbreaker Iron Man would be great.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #43
Y3E
Gen 13

I agree, why another Harley. Nice looking but we need new characters.

Like NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:04 AM   #44
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I hope you all get the Batman you've been searching for

The character that has been beat to death that I would like to see ANOTHER version of is Black Widow. However, I want her in the grey suit with short hair. SS will never do it, but still....
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:06 AM   #45
CrocodileRock
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

A new batman would be great, no hunch, no fabric, no weird dark skin color, or in a weird pose that doesn't look good from any angle, just Imposing and comic accurate, a Batman we all can relate, and maybe give us the Bruce Wayne portrait so there is something in it we haven't seen yet from sideshow.
The definitive Batman.
CrocodileRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:07 AM   #46
FJC
Midnighter

Still waiting on a Martian Manhunter PF. Sideshow's Marvel 1/4 line started off with a bang by giving us a never released Doc Strange. DC 1/4 line....terrible choices so far. Just waiting for the inevitable Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, Joker, and Batman rehashes.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:08 AM   #47
Peedi
The Secret Six

Couldn’t agree more YCE. I need a classic Nightcralwer. My fear is if they do him they’ll reinterpret the costume.

But keeping to Batman characters here we have a 3rd Harley Quinn PF, still no Nightwing, Tim or Damian Robin. If Harley sells, she sells, can’t blame a business for making money moves. And this is a modern Harley, so it is new for SS. But Harley now has just as many comic based PFs as Batman himself...key word COMIC, I know Batman has tons of PFs but only 3 are comic based and of the 3 one had major issues, the 2nd is Elseworlds and the 3rd was just unusual.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:10 AM   #48
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocodileRock View Post
A new batman would be great, no hunch, no fabric, no weird dark skin color, or in a weird pose that doesn't look good from any angle, just Imposing and comic accurate, a Batman we all can relate, and maybe give us the Bruce Wayne portrait so there is something in it we haven't seen yet from sideshow.
The definitive Batman.
Definitive Bats means different things to different people. We'll probably get a New 52 Bats PF next. That's nowhere near a definitive Bats for me personally. For some, it will be.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:11 AM   #49
MgMorden
Frackin!

Looks good to me. Yes Harley is a bit played out (even as someone who specifically collects Harley statues) but this is one of the better looking ones so its on my buy list.

Assuming it's fully sculpted. If that jacket is mixed media its a pass for me.
MgMorden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #50
chronos1919
Nightwing

At least each version of Harley has been dramatically different. Can't blame a company for making what sells.

I'm also hopeful for a new Batman. The original PF was better than the newer one by leagues but it still wasn't my Batman. Over-sized, lop-sided, and I wasn't a fan of either portrait. I really hope the next one is a home run and has an EX more inspired than a hand holding a batarang(s).
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote