Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-24-2021, 12:31 PM   #11
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Well lets hope that's not the pose for him because that's pretty boring for a the Juggernaut.
With 3D models they tend to pose at a later stage, once the model is complete. Good luck to XM, as i cannot see them topping the Will Harbottle sculpt from Sideshow. One area XM could improve, is making Jug's bigger. Given how heavy standard size 1/4 XM pieces are, i can see XM Jug's being super heavy.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:09 PM   #12
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
With 3D models they tend to pose at a later stage, once the model is complete. Good luck to XM, as i cannot see them topping the Will Harbottle sculpt from Sideshow. One area XM could improve, is making Jug's bigger. Given how heavy standard size 1/4 XM pieces are, i can see XM Jug's being super heavy.
I guess that makes sense and I agree with you on the Sideshow Jug's. It's gonna be hard to top that pose and the overall sculpt. Not being a XM fanboy, but if anyone can knock the Sideshow Jug's off its pedestal, it will be XM. We as collectors just might be in for a standoff between the two of them. Which is fine in my book can never have too many Jug's.

Also, where is Force Of Nature? Can't wait to read his reply to the news of XM 1/4 Juggernaut.
IronLungs31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 03:36 PM   #13
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

The Juggernaut is coming guys... what a rush... woohoo!!!

It may be quite some time before XM Studios will release the unstoppable behemoth but that does not matter
since we know now what's in store for us...
The Exemplar of Physical Strength is on his way and he is not going to let anybody or anything stand in his way!

The big man is on fire and I am certain XM Studios will hit the ball right out of the park with this statue...
Now that I have seen the first picture I cannot wait to see more to find out more about the direction XM Studios will take.
Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... now it's up to the talented team at XM Studios to let nothing stop them either
in delivering a mind-blowing statue as a worthy tribute to Mr Cain Marko and the deity Cyttorak.

Let's get ready to rumble and let's make it happen... The Juggernaut is coming so get ready for some earth shattering surprises!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 03:58 PM   #14
SONICobra
Batman

nothing like a macho man gif to legitimize a post
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:16 PM   #15
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Yea! Time for the Rainer excitement train It's the best part of a Juggy sneak.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:50 PM   #16
XMAN
Ultron

A fighting stance with the smallest possible footprint …… you want him to show some motion and emotion but you don’t want him taking too much space.
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:18 PM   #17
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post

The Juggernaut is coming guys... what a rush... woohoo!!!

It may be quite some time before XM Studios will release the unstoppable behemoth but that does not matter
since we know now what's in store for us...
The Exemplar of Physical Strength is on his way and he is not going to let anybody or anything stand in his way!

The big man is on fire and I am certain XM Studios will hit the ball right out of the park with this statue...
Now that I have seen the first picture I cannot wait to see more to find out more about the direction XM Studios will take.
Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... now it's up to the talented team at XM Studios to let nothing stop them either
in delivering a mind-blowing statue as a worthy tribute to Mr Cain Marko and the deity Cyttorak.

Let's get ready to rumble and let's make it happen... The Juggernaut is coming so get ready for some earth shattering surprises!

Rainer
My guy Rainer came in right on queue...
IronLungs31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 04:09 PM   #18
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!
Thanks IronLungs; it's great to see you in a Juggernaut thread again!
Whenever there is talk about a new Juggernaut statue I am always just around the corner, lurking and listening and hoping to find out more...

Ever since I started reading comics Juggernaut has been my absolute favourite character; I guess Cyttorak knew very well what he did when he hid that crimson ruby in that deserted temple in Korea and lured Cain Marko into finding and touching it!

I have barely any unused space left in my display room but I just know that I got to add this statue to my collection no matter what.
The Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette forever has a special place in my heart and I hope this upcoming Juggernaut statue from XM studios will be just as amazing and impressive!

Let's make it happen XM Studios... Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer
Old 08-25-2021, 04:19 PM   #19
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL... Thanks for the kind words Demona!
As a fan and collector I have two wishes for you:
-1. I hope that the upcoming Storm PF will blow your socks off once you have received and unpacked it and have displayed her in your collection

and

-2. I hope that once this Juggernaut statue is fully revealed by XM Studios you will be so impressed with the rest of us that you decide to order this statue as well to display Mr Marko next to Ms Munroe in your collection...

Happy collecting Demona and take care; see you around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Yea! Time for the Rainer excitement train It's the best part of a Juggy sneak.
Rainer
Old 08-25-2021, 04:53 PM   #20
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I like your feedback XMan and think you have a very good point.
One of the most unique things about Juggernaut is that once he starts moving in a certain direction, he is virtually unstoppable.
Showing Juggernaut in motion would emphasize this and would show Juggy doing what he is doing best: being an unstoppable behemoth ready to take down anything and anyone foolish enough to stand in his way.

This is one of the things I like so much about for example the Sideshow Maquette, the Juggernaut statue from Legendary Beast Studios or even the 1/10 Juggernaut statue from Iron Studios: they all show Juggernaut being the unstoppable demolition machine that he can be.

Let's hope XM Studios will be able to capture the illusion of movement just as well

As for emotion I am in your corner as well.
When the Juggernaut means business you will know it because the last thing you will see before you are knocked out cold, is the fierce and furious look on Juggy's face.
When Juggy is pumped up and on fire he will let you know loud and clear so why not show it when designing the statue?
It would be great if you could know what state of mind Juggernaut is in by just one look at the statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
A fighting stance with the smallest possible footprint …… you want him to show some motion and emotion but you don’t want him taking too much space.
Rainer