Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #101
Jiggatron69
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
It's over. I spoke with a rep from GH a week ago and she said there are no plans to produce more for the line. I couldn't get a reason why, not that it matters, but in the immortal words of Porky Pig "That's All Folks"
That is seriously disappointing news. Ugh, now I have to figure out how I will commission a Miranda and Ashley myself.
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 08:57 PM   #102
Luminous
Cyclops

Really glad I didn't get into this line. Would be EXTREMELY disappointed by this news.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 09:03 PM   #103
KELPIE
New Republic

Still waiting for the Team Fortress 2 line to be completed
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:56 PM   #104
dao2
Cyclops

if any of you guys commission stuff and do a run hit me up :<
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:53 AM   #105
brentflynn
Blue Falcon

I asked about the status of the ME 1/4 line on their webpage and got this non-committal reply.

'Thank you for your e-mail and interest in our Mass Effect line. Unfortunately we are unable to disclose future lines before official announcement is made, this is due to agreements with licensors etc.'
brentflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #106
dao2
Cyclops

Indeed I asked as well and was told they can't comment which I guess is how it is, wish we had confirmation either way but I guess I'll hold a glimmer of hope ;p I don't see why they wouldn't at least do a femshep, I'm sure that's would be a good seller...
Old 06-20-2016, 05:21 PM   #107
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentflynn View Post
I asked about the status of the ME 1/4 line on their webpage and got this non-committal reply.

'Thank you for your e-mail and interest in our Mass Effect line. Unfortunately we are unable to disclose future lines before official announcement is made, this is due to agreements with licensors etc.'
C'mon, seriously? I'll stick with the straight answer I got. I mean "future lines"? What does that mean? The line is already here, everyone knows what's made and what isn't! If your question was "is the line gonna continue?" then a simple yes or no would be sufficient without infringing on any license agreements, surely!

Note: my feedback was verbal, so, I guess it can be taken with a pinch of salt, but, if the proof of the pudding is in the eating, how many months / years of inactivity do you wait before it's clear it ain't gonna happen.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:43 PM   #108
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Well ain't that a kick in the nuts. And I was really hoping to get at least Legion next. But given how long Tali is taking I would be dead before that ever came out.
I am wondering if they are having a lot of issues with their factories just not being able to handle all the work and keep the quality up? Or too many other new companies stealing the really good ones?
Anyway quite a shame.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:14 PM   #109
Towelie
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

If they are cancelling the Mass Effect line, they probably don't want anyone to know about it yet because they're still trying to sell Mordin and Tali.
Towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:24 PM   #110
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
If they are cancelling the Mass Effect line, they probably don't want anyone to know about it yet because they're still trying to sell Mordin and Tali.
That is indeed true, but I still hope they don't... I mean why not even finish of with a Shepard? That's gotta be a good seller right? Even if cancelled I'll still hold onto my Tali and Mordin POs though.