Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #331
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
It's great you guy's are getting stuff sorted. I'm holding out for my two first PCS pre_orders to ship, once the product has been made.

Mileena 1/3 and Chun-Li 1/3 can't ship soon enough

I hope PCS continue with Mortal Kombat pieces, and Street Fighter pieces.
Indeed I am very happy with the vast majority of what they are putting out so I'm sticking it with it. They also have gone very deep into the SF line, and even the MK line. A lot of people give them ---- for doing the same characters over and over again, and they do, but regardless they have done a TON of other characters as well.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:00 PM   #332
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I'm going down with the ship if need be on my 1:3 Goro, Sagat and Chunners PO...they're just THAT good. Good luck getting those at 40% off.

Meanwhile, you guys do realise that while we're brewing up a whole storm of panick in this thread PCS keeps shipping out product (1:3 Reptile, 1:3 Kitana, Ken...) teasing new product (1:3 Cammy, Megatron...) and showing updates on in production product (1:3 Rambo...) right?
Great post!!
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #333
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post

Meanwhile, you guys do realise that while we're brewing up a whole storm of panick in this thread PCS keeps shipping out product (1:3 Reptile, 1:3 Kitana, Ken...) teasing new product (1:3 Cammy, Megatron...) and showing updates on in production product (1:3 Rambo...) right?

This thread has nothing to do with the company shipping out new product. It has to do with the company refusing to provide customer service to its customers or stand by its own policies.

There are people in this thread that returned broken statues months ago and have never heard anything back..... There are other people that have been promised refunds going back more than a year.....

If you are still in on the PCS train then more power to you. I love the PCS pieces I currently have. I'd expect them to hit the same home run on the 1/3 Sagat that they did on the Akuma and Ryu. But this thread inst about that.

I hear what you are saying and I'm glad to see that someone isnt having a miserable time with all things PCS related. But I dont think you can dismiss peoples concerns by stating a fact that has nothing to do with the actual complaints people have here.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:44 PM   #334
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post

This thread has nothing to do with the company shipping out new product. It has to do with the company refusing to provide customer service to its customers or stand by its own policies.

There are people in this thread that returned broken statues months ago and have never heard anything back..... There are other people that have been promised refunds going back more than a year.....

If you are still in on the PCS train then more power to you. I love the PCS pieces I currently have. I'd expect them to hit the same home run on the 1/3 Sagat that they did on the Akuma and Ryu. But this thread inst about that.

I hear what you are saying and I'm glad to see that someone isnt having a miserable time with all things PCS related. But I dont think you can dismiss peoples concerns by stating a fact that has nothing to do with the actual complaints people have here.

Very well said.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #335
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
The Rep from SS told me they are tracking who is not taking the credit and then making sure PCS follows up with those customers. She said they are gong to keep after PCS to make sure customers are taken care of.

I've been pinging SSC since they announced this partnership. Every week I am told something different from what you were told to 2 weeks to process your request, to Monday you will get your credit, you have to take that up with PCS, we will forward this to PCS to we don't know yet.... I'm sure I am missing quite a few more...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #336
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Sounds like a fool's journey.

Just swallow your pride, take it up the a$$ and take the credit. The community has already been screwed enough with as it is.

Time to put this to bed.
I mean, I would take the SS credit but I started my refund process with PCS before all of this even started. Sideshow after like 2-3 weeks of calling and emailing told me I needed to take the issue up with PCS.
Unfortunately if Sideshow has since changed their mind on this stance, I will still be in limbo just as Black Sunn and some other members are.

However, I would LOVE to put that money toward the Prime 1 Dark Knight returns statue before they actually sell out. Heck, I'd probably just be happy with that one Batman statue and part with the rest of my collection if they were willing to give me credit.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #337
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I mean, I would take the SS credit but I started my refund process with PCS before all of this even started. Sideshow after like 2-3 weeks of calling and emailing told me I needed to take the issue up with PCS.
Unfortunately if Sideshow has since changed their mind on this stance, I will still be in limbo just as Black Sunn and some other members are.

However, I would LOVE to put that money toward the Prime 1 Dark Knight returns statue before they actually sell out. Heck, I'd probably just be happy with that one Batman statue and part with the rest of my collection if they were willing to give me credit.
Wiz, You're in NC. You should just pop by there offices...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:11 PM   #338
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:

I'm not dismissing peoples concerns at al, matter of fact if you would have quoted my whole post you would/should realise that stating I would go down with the ship is an acknowledgement of what is going on. Double matter of fact is I have also cancelled a PCS order and still have several others so I'm kinda in the same boat. That being said, either the ship goes down and we're all F'ed or we keep hoping PCS stays afloat so that in the long run we get our PO's and refunds/replacements. The statements I made in regards to what PCS is doing while we are all having these legitimate complaints is actualy relevant if you look at the big picture...which I am trying to do.

In short: I'm not defending PCS but I sure as hell am rooting for them!
(1:3 Goro 1:3 Sagat 1:3 Chun Li )
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #339
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Just under $1700 of credit back. Feels good.

Still have Ultra Bison EX on order with SS and paid for in full and Ibuki EX paid for in full with local retailer, depending on how long these take i'll see if they make the cut or i'll pick them up at a later date.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #340
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Wiz, You're in NC. You should just pop by there offices...
I thought about it man but they are 4-5 hours north of me in the mountains. Also, I am not sure how to approach that situation even if I got there outside of being an upstanding citizen.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote