Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-16-2017, 07:05 PM   #41
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitreolum View Post
Finally, a perfect Punisher statue. As good as the XM one is, the bike makes it too big for my tastes.
This is superior to the XM IMO. THe head sculpt on this one is 100X better than what XM delivered. 100% down for this
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:05 PM   #42
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Just check this vid -thanks to maniageek ! , you can see this awesome Punisher and other pieces from Iron Studios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWTXUWW0qKQ
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:10 PM   #43
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Wow....Day one.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:25 PM   #44
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Ah yes, had a feeling it wasn't the first but couldn't think of anything else they'd produced. Thanks.

I think it's way better than the Comiquette myself. XM's is amazing but this piece embodies more of what I like about the character.
Yeah, the comiquette was nice, but maybe he looks a little more realistic here. I like that this is a standing pose as opposed to the sitting XM and I feel like he's more associated with his van than with a motorcycle.

I just wish this was an action pose or him aiming down his sights with white boots like his first cover.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:37 PM   #45
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Yeah, the comiquette was nice, but maybe he looks a little more realistic here. I like that this is a standing pose as opposed to the sitting XM and I feel like he's more associated with his van than with a motorcycle.

I just wish this was an action pose or him aiming down his sights with white boots like his first cover.
The sculpt and pose on the com are perfect... but the 1/5 scale just killed it for me. If it were 1/4 I'd have picked one up already. This IS Punisher is nearly perfect, my only tweak would've been to have him in a short sleeve shirt to add a little contrast to the all black outfit, but otherwise this thing is a day 1 PO for me
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #46
craigcliff1
Zot

this a nice piece
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:56 PM   #47
Xaerius
The Herculoids

This is definitely the nicest Punisher I've seen! Hopefully they think about us here in North America and allow Sideshow to carry the EX version as well; I know it was reported in another group and then carried forward here that Sideshow will only have the regular edition but you never know. I'm in if they give Sideshow rights to the EX as well (if Prime 1 can do it, I"m sure it may be possible for Iron Studios to do it as well).
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #48
FJC
Midnighter

This looks terrific. I'm definitely digging it. Still LOVE my Punisher COM best. I know he's 1/5 scale (just a tad bigger actually) but I have him displayed with the OG Deadpool PF and they look perfect together.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:05 PM   #49
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hado View Post
no way until they can get their QC under control
Only QC they had a issue with was the Spider-Man and that was due to a bad factory, they replaced them all with new statues. So in my book that rights any wrong.

All their Movie Marvel statues have come out really nicely. And I've never had any QC issues with their 1/10 scale products..

Remember XM had an issue with Black Widow leaning but like Iron Studios they replaced them all and fixed the issue at the factory.

The only reason people put up with SS QC issues is that they can always return it for a full refund.... well unless it's past 30 days..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:10 PM   #50
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Nice looking statue. Not crazy about the one leg up, but still a very nice surprise.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote