Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-14-2018, 09:52 PM   #21
yogamite
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Cool...glad to hear that Augen.

Yeah...with the goose glitch, I find those to be funny.

Its the game ruining glitches that piss me off. Its the main reason why I never buy open world games on launch day.

But yeah...I haven't experienced no where near the amount of glitches as a Bethesda game. Which is good.

I still have a bunch more to play...hopefully I don't run into anymore...
yogamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #22
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamite View Post
Here is a gif I just made of that Goose glitch I was talking about.

Sorry, I had to make the gif short and also compress the heck out of it.

If anyone is interested in the entire video, I can link the twitch highlight.

This only shows 3 of the glitched geese...Id say there were around 20 at one point...
Were you able to shoot them?
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:08 PM   #23
yogamite

Yeah...I shot one of them in the full video.

The blood animation happened...but the goose didn't even flinch...it just kept on flying. Hahaha...
Old 06-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #24
ukshaun
Hercules

It's a bit of a looker. There's something about the concept that failed to appeal, to me atleast. Apparently, its a PS4 technical masterpiece from Gorilla Games.

I'm super duper looking forward to Death Stranding. Hideo Kojima is using the same engine as used for Horizon: Zero Dawn
My PS4 HD is full, and there's nothing i want to delete. I'm at that point on thinking about getting a PS4-Pro

Death Stranding, Spider-man, Detroit Become Human are a few games that would make use of the Pro's extra power. It would be nice if Sony were to update the Pro so that it played 4K Blu-rays, then i'd make the effort to update my 1080 HD TV to a 4K model.

This would mean having to opt out of buying about 2x Sideshow PF's
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #25
yogamite

umm...yeeeeeah. So getting back on topic...

I had a good session with this game last night. Only have one more tall neck and caldren to go! (not including the DLC)

Now that I am getting up there in levels...I have actually started not spending my skill points. I just don't want to turn into superwoman and not have a challenge.

Man oh man...do I love Tearblast Arrows! But I think I'm going to force myself to use other types. I really like experimenting against the various robot types...
Old 06-20-2018, 02:43 PM   #26
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:

I had a good session with this game last night. Only have one more tall neck and caldren to go! (not including the DLC)

Now that I am getting up there in levels...I have actually started not spending my skill points. I just don't want to turn into superwoman and not have a challenge.

Man oh man...do I love Tearblast Arrows! But I think I'm going to force myself to use other types. I really like experimenting against the various robot types...
Sorry about that
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:44 PM   #27
yogamite

No worries man. Feel free to create a few new threads starting discussions on those games. I'd be happy to discuss them there.

I'm just trying to stay on topic...and not derail this current thread...
Old 06-21-2018, 09:04 AM   #28
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
It's a bit of a looker. There's something about the concept that failed to appeal, to me atleast. Apparently, its a PS4 technical masterpiece from Gorilla Games.

I'm super duper looking forward to Death Stranding. Hideo Kojima is using the same engine as used for Horizon: Zero Dawn
My PS4 HD is full, and there's nothing i want to delete. I'm at that point on thinking about getting a PS4-Pro

Death Stranding, Spider-man, Detroit Become Human are a few games that would make use of the Pro's extra power. It would be nice if Sony were to update the Pro so that it played 4K Blu-rays, then i'd make the effort to update my 1080 HD TV to a 4K model.

This would mean having to opt out of buying about 2x Sideshow PF's
Just add an external HD. You can attach 8 GB drive now. Just make sure it is SATA 3

Buying the Pro is good though. I didn't think I would see a big difference in graphic detail but I was wrong. This game and God of War are incredible.

Quote:

I upped my levels and now nothing is challenging.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:26 PM   #29
tienluong74
Doh!
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow. Fantastic.
tienluong74 is offline   Reply With Quote