Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 05-17-2020, 12:32 PM   #21
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I saw this statue on eBay and almost bought him a few times. I think I was considering putting him with a Bowen Hulkbuster (which I don't have) but decided not to because there's too many other things coming that I need that money to go towards.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:59 PM   #22
scgt1
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I saw this statue on eBay and almost bought him a few times. I think I was considering putting him with a Bowen Hulkbuster (which I don't have) but decided not to because there's too many other things coming that I need that money to go towards.
I'm not too up on Hulkbuster and haven't seen the movie/s that depict him yet (yea yea I'm behind) but isn't he quite a bit larger then Hulk? This is at least how Koto depicts their sizes in the Art/Fx Pairing of the two which I have. Hulkbuster is a good twice Hulk's size in that comparison.

So with the Bowen Hulkbuster only being 14.5" tall that would put him roughly the same size as this Hulk if he were standing up straight I believe. I could be wrong but just looking over at him in my display case and knowing he is 11" tall as is with being crouched over and leaning forward.
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:38 PM   #23
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
I'm not too up on Hulkbuster and haven't seen the movie/s that depict him yet (yea yea I'm behind) but isn't he quite a bit larger then Hulk? This is at least how Koto depicts their sizes in the Art/Fx Pairing of the two which I have. Hulkbuster is a good twice Hulk's size in that comparison.

So with the Bowen Hulkbuster only being 14.5" tall that would put him roughly the same size as this Hulk if he were standing up straight I believe. I could be wrong but just looking over at him in my display case and knowing he is 11" tall as is with being crouched over and leaning forward.
When buying comic statues turn to the source material.

Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:43 PM   #24
scgt1
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
When buying comic statues turn to the source material.

Well that's a huge difference then. Koto dropped the ball on that pairing. LOL
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:47 PM   #25
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
Well that's a huge difference then. Koto dropped the ball on that pairing. LOL
It's pretty accurate considering the Hulkbuster was larger than Hulk in the movie it's based on as well.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote