Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-27-2018, 04:43 PM   #41
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Really looks amazing. Sorry I’ll be missing it. I still have to play the game and see how well I like it. Waiting for the switch version. I heard they’ll be making a 1/3 scale version of both in the future- I may jump in then.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #42
dao2
Cyclops

whered u hear that ?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:01 PM   #43
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Really looks amazing. Sorry I’ll be missing it. I still have to play the game and see how well I like it. Waiting for the switch version. I heard they’ll be making a 1/3 scale version of both in the future- I may jump in then.
I follow F4F very closely and i've never heard that, i also doubt they would because they like to keep lines in scale and prices low as possible.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #44
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Somebody said it in one of those million Okami threads in the feed. Cant remember who but I took it as legit, was in a hurry
Old 04-27-2018, 07:35 PM   #45
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Here we go. I think the reason for 1/3 is so that it can help to support the upcoming pvc line. They were saying pvc is a brand embassador- theyve been getting a ton of new customers with their BOTW Link. Retailer support isnt there though as much for Okami so they need to supplement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	28FAAC81-F91D-4A25-9E22-B591FFB5B087.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	113433  
Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #46
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I've yet to play this game also and it's possibly one I was going to get to soon but I have it on Wii, when is the Switch version coming out?
Should I wait or just do it on Wii?
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #47
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Here we go. I think the reason for 1/3 is so that it can help to support the upcoming pvc line. They were saying pvc is a brand embassador- theyve been getting a ton of new customers with their BOTW Link. Retailer support isnt there though as much for Okami so they need to supplement.
nice thanks for digging for me.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 10:10 PM   #48
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
nice thanks for digging for me.
No prob I was looking at Ammy aftermarket prices and they were pretty crazy so the 1/3 scale is pretty welcome news for anybody who missed out. Size wise though is gonna be crazy. I barely found a place for PCS Battlecat lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I've yet to play this game also and it's possibly one I was going to get to soon but I have it on Wii, when is the Switch version coming out?
Should I wait or just do it on Wii?
Should be coming out this summer. Funny you mention, I actually bought it for ps4 literally the day before they finally made the announcement. Ended up giving that copy to my cousin. Switch version will have touchscreen and motion control capabilitites and I guess in-game you have a paintbrush and have to paint techniques and such. Probably will be a bit more immersive/natural feeling- switch for me too is a lot easier to pick up and play than other systems where Im stuck on one screen if the tv is free, then have to change inputs login take controllers out etc... Im lazy lol
Old 06-13-2018, 11:49 AM   #49
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So the 1/3 scale Ammy and Shiranui is confirmed or did they decide on 1/4 scale?
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:46 PM   #50
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Last i heard the 1/3 Ammy is now gonna be 1/4 as they realized a 1/3 would be huge and super pricey which is pretty much what i was saying for ages lol.

So i think anew 1/4 and a PVC of the same statue will be coming.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote